Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Video DJ's/VJ's

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey Guys,

Have been doing video for some time now but need some guidance.

I have hundreds of videos that vary in quality some are high some are low ect but I really want to get my videos organized and all high quality.

Maybe even start from scratch. I'm running video through an HDMI cable in some instances so high definition videos would be the best.

But videos are just so much harder to get. Where can i go to download thousands of high guailty videos? So i can keep it updated with the newest and hottest releases? Or where can i purchase thousands of videos in 1 shot? Not sure where to go and could use some links so i can get my videos in order and run things more efficiently

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 9:12 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Well if you would have done some searching on the forum you would see That PROMO ONLY/SCREEN PLAY/ MIX MASH are the places to get subscription, and they allow you to purchase back DVD's.
In regards to downloading Smash Vidz will run you about 43 month and they have some nice intros and outros on all their tracks. However you wont find links to pirated sites on this forum, and not only that MDVDR's are rare on those type of sites. You may be lucky and find a few, but best advise Get a SUBSCRIPTION. I would bet that 99% of us here doing video have subscriptions to one of the above. Also PO seems to have the best quality. SP quality changes month to month.

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 9:45 am

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 9:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)