Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Special PRO version discount price for Hercules DJConsole RMX & Steel (Limited edition users) - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I got my RMX from www.DJSTORE.COM free delivery too

check it out.

also check out some remixes i have done @ www.myspace.com/deejaysteela

Posted Mon 28 Apr 08 @ 2:48 pm
Awesome price. I appreciate you guys on the discount. the RMX and VDJ are playing along nicely...

Posted Wed 14 May 08 @ 3:04 pm
rdemeraPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the MKII and just bought the RMX. Still getting aquainted with the RMX, does anyone know where the pitch bend button is? Not in the manual.

Posted Thu 22 May 08 @ 2:52 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 23 May 08 @ 3:44 am
Got mine today, also purchased the VDJ Pro today and finally I am a fully registered user!

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 9:46 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djbeware wrote :
Got mine today, also purchased the VDJ Pro today and finally I am a fully registered user!

Cool, welcome to the club mate,

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 10:29 pm
im still thinkin bout gettin the RMx..please clear my doubts and tell me its badass so that i can get it and be like OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 16 Jun 08 @ 4:22 pm
Good Stuff!

Posted Sat 21 Jun 08 @ 5:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sorry to disappoint, but for me it doesn't impress, nice to look at, maybe i'm been picky but as yet there is no instant pick up in any of the functions, hope i am proofed wrong and shown i'm not doing something incorrectly but all audio controls seem to have that litttle time delay...

Posted Sat 21 Jun 08 @ 7:38 pm
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Now, if only someone would offer a discount on the RMX for people who already own VirtualDJ Pro :)

Posted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 3:36 am
Hello Pls i will like to buy used mixers from nigeria pls anyone ready to sell? my emial is colonnaden24hours@yahoo.com

Posted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 9:50 pm
How about a discount on VDJ Pro to numark cue users ? :)
( I hate waiting for updates )

Posted Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 4:23 pm
I have for years used the VDJ from way back in the version 3 days with the herc console and loved it. When the Herc MKII came out I was making $$$$$$ with my time-coded vinyl tearin' up the club scene. Recently though (as recent as July '08) My left channel started losing "Timecode Quality" intermittently! Fortunately at one party at a huge catered venue of 500 guests a click of the TimeCode button and I was safe from total embarrassment. This problem would not go away... I bathed my timecoded vinyl to a spit shine, replaced my turntable cables and got brand new top of the line cartridges and styli! No avail! I began to believe my herc MKII was dying... maybe Left channel is dead. So I sucked it up and picked up my new Hercules RMX console two days ago! OOOOhhh. gorgeous! Looks much better than the MKII! Actually I would love to set it up as a displayed mixer now!!!! Oh my!!! BUT... to my chagrin (forgive me I had a double shot of spiced rum before typing this tale so I don't know if I spelled it right) I get intermittent time code quality drops on both channels with my brand new RMX!!!!! Can someone out there in the world of cyberspace please tell me what is wrong? PS: I have two PCs when I dj parties so we can't blame it on them can we? Especially when the issue exists when I use both computers AND on Windows XP and Vista... I haven't tried a Mac but I am not spending ANY MORE money!!!! :) Help before I am forced to do parties with CDs again!!! SOMEBODY HAAAAALP!!! PS: my personal email address is wrgresham@yahoo.com. That's how desperate I am. I have a wedding, anniversary and a sweet 16 coming up and I am about ready to lose those gigs to avoid the shame!

Posted Sat 23 Aug 08 @ 8:06 pm
Hi DJ's,

For those of you who live in the U.S. I know one place where you can buy the HERCULES MK2 and some DJ equipments. Go to www.sixstardj.com. People here are very friendly like Edwin and David. You can ask for a discount too. If you guys live in Los Angeles, CA. Maybe you guys can visit thei store in Downtown L.A.

I discuss them the beauty of Virtual DJ. And they agree to me. Actually, I recommend the HERCULES MK2 to my friend tha is why they start selling this item.

MORE POWER VIRTUAL DJ!!!!!!!

Posted Wed 03 Sep 08 @ 12:58 am
WOW.

This post is suspiciously similar to an employee of the store in question trying to bring in buyers.

Posted Wed 03 Sep 08 @ 1:01 am
Hello DJ Marcel 1,

I'm not an employee but one of the buyers who get a good deals from this store. And I saw in the forum that they are having a hard time where can buy the hercules here in the U.S. I'm just trying to help here. What is your point?

Posted Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 5:08 pm
I BELIEVE THE DJ HERE IN VIRTUAL DJ ARE NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 5:10 pm
the link is dead is that it? offer over? I wish to upgrade so any discount would be of great benefit to me.. cheers

Posted Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 8:38 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 8:56 am
dear all

I am using Virtual DJ 4.3 at the moment and this is fine for me still. I am interested to get an all in one controller, should i get a MK2 or DJ Control MP3? since i am using my laptop at the moment, do i require any other hardward to get connect with this controller? do i need a numark sound card too?? Pls kindly advice as i am a new beginner in DJeeing....Thanks a lot

Regards
Thomas

Posted Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 12:02 pm
34%