Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Special PRO version discount price for Hercules DJConsole RMX & Steel (Limited edition users) - Page: 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

GOT IT ...... :)

DJDEALS.COM SHIP IT ANYWHERE :)

YEPPEEEE GONNA BOOK ONE 2NYT

Posted Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 10:57 pm
dj4nsePRO InfinityMember since 2009
what does the $150 discount come off from? its not mentioned? I believe the unit is $350, the RMX right and its $50 more to upgrade to virtual dj pro - from the version that comes with the RMX

dj naveen

Posted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 5:44 am
The $150 is a discount off the normal $299 full price of VirtualDJ Pro.

To receive it, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your RMX Console Edition serial number in the box provided.

The RMX console itself comes with a FREE limited Console Edition of VirtualDJ to get you up and running (The money you pay is for the hardware console, not the software, which is included for FREE.)

Posted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 11:54 am
dj4nsePRO InfinityMember since 2009
that does not make any sense. if you buy the RMX it comes with a free limited version of VDJ. on the buy VDJ page, it says

Upgrade to VirtualDJ PRO, prices starting at $49 (36.09 €) *
If you own another product sold by Atomix Productions or one of its partners, you can upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discounted price
(such products include for example VirutalDJ HomeEdition, Hercules DJConsoles, Numark Cue or VirtualVinyl, etc...)

so, for $49, I upgrade and get the full pro version. why would I pay $299 - $150 (rebate) = $150 for the full version, when I am only paying $49, for the upgrade...

Posted Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 10:42 pm
If you read the purchase page http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html more carefully you will see that it clearly states 'prices starting at $49' and at the bottom '(*): Price of the upgrade depends on the product you upgrade from.'

The upgrade discount is dependant on the product you already own - The more expensive, the more discount. The $49 upgrade is for users of a full product such as Numark Cue or VirtualVinyl who wish to crossgrade to VirtualDJ Pro.

The Hercules DJ Console RMX version is a FREE limited edition of the software, so the $150 discount offered to upgrade to full VirtualDJ Pro is very generous.

Posted Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 11:34 am
BobdngPRO InfinityMember since 2008
When does this deal expire?

Posted Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 8:01 pm
No expiry date has been set.

Posted Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 12:35 pm
arf69Home userMember since 2008
Hi can anyone help me. Been out of the dj club scene for a bit now im bk in the game. bought a herc rmx when they first came out ive never used it how good r they cos i remember they were terrible when first launched have they improved to be good enough to use in a club??

The Main question I have is that i see since i have the rmx i can upgrade to pro for £95. If i buy pro for 95 does it mean i can download VDJ Pro6 for free or would i need to buy this as well??

please help
cheers

Posted Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 3:28 pm
You will get a full license for VirtualDJ Pro when you upgrade from the RMX Console Edition.

This will allow you to download the latest v6.0.2 version for free, along with future updates when they are released.

it also gives you full access to all the add-ons: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/index.html

Posted Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 12:26 pm
KiyosiPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I was also confused about the upgrade.
I thought if I bought the Hercules RMX, I could upgrade for $49... but I guess the fine print explains it all.

Still, paying only $149 instead of $299 for the professional license seems like a good deal.
It has BETTER NOT EXPIRE BEFORE CHRISTMAS! :D

What are the LIMITATIONS of the included VDJ5 software that comes with Hercules RMX?
What can I do with VDJ 6 Pro that I couldn't do otherwise?

I'd like to know what I'm paying $149 for, you know?

Posted Wed 23 Sep 09 @ 4:11 am
Some of the main limitations that I am aware of are:

• You can't use it without the DJ Console hardware connected.

• You can't use it with any other external hardware, e.g: MIDI controllers, timecode, etc.

• The skin can't be changed.

• Program settings cannot be changed.

• No free updates to the latest version (The RMX DJ Console Edition is v5 - VirtualDJ Pro is now v6.0.2)

• Limited access to add-ons - No access to video effects or tools.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 09 @ 12:29 pm
i purchased vdc pro 6 and paid for it online / using macbook pro / win i select window preference it say i am not licensed?????

how do i get the license

Posted Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 2:41 pm
Have you downloaded and installed the Pro version after upgrading?

To do this, please go to the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Make sure that you enter your Pro serial as shown in the Download Center when installing (Don't use the DJ Console one.)

When running VirtualDJ, make sure that you click on its icon and not the DJ Console version (You might want to uninstall this version, which you no-longer need.)

Also, please ensure that your DJ Console drivers are fully up-to-date: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common_Device_Drivers.html

Posted Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 12:17 pm
ok i been readin this post..didnt see my answer...

when i upgrade from the le to the pro, can i save to my disc so i can have a hard copy?

Posted Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 8:58 am
weet er iemand waar ik een skin voor virtual dj le kan vinden

Posted Sun 27 Jun 10 @ 4:47 am
Any chance we can get this for the Denon MC 6000 users. I had cue before, and now have LE, i was waiting to go pro, untill i got this unit, and now i see the upgrade price went up.. anyway we can get it back to $150 for all our new Denon users.

Posted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 12:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)