Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: My order for vynil.... 1 month later and still not here!!! VDJ???????????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

To all whom have ordered TCV from VDJ.

What country are you from?
When did you order yours and what time did it get to your door step?
Do you know what kind of mail it was sent by, eg: Regular snail mail, Express mail, {parcel post (what ever that means?)}

I ordered my LP's on Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 14:50:30.
It is now close to one month later and they are not here yet!
Last time I ordered something from the UK and paid the $25 delivery fee that VDJ asked me for, my package arrived within
14 days of being posted to me. Now why exactly would VDJ be charging me 25bucks for regular slow shipping to China?
I'm assuming it's regular slow shipping because it is taking so long to get here! What the hell is the deal with that?
Sorry to sound angry about this but actually I am, you see my problem is I ordered this TCV in what I thought was in time
to recieve it before my trip back to Canada on the 10th of March! I gave it over 1 month to get here which with my
experience in paying 25 bucks for shipping should have been sent express mail beings the two LP's wouldn't weigh much and
are not exactly big(I have too much shipping experience beings I have been touring Asia for 8 years now)
So What I would like is some feedback from the users on this and thier experience and also I would like some kind of concrete
explination from VDJ as to why my LP's have not arrive to my home yet and beings I gave ample enough time to get here (which they
should have been shipped to me via express shipping for 25 bucks) what is VDJ going to do about my TCV that are going to
now show up in China when I'm not going to even be there? Now they will be "returned to sender" because i'm not going to be
in China when they arrive. Is VDJ going to re-issue my order at thier cost to get me the order i have already paid for and send my
TCV to my home in Canada?

VDJ, you can check my tickets and see the lack of communication and quality of the replies sent back to me. In my opinion
your communication efforts have been some what questionable and lack certain amounts of professionalism. Why wouldn't
you offer percise shipping information on your website as to which type shipping options you will use and what the shipping
company offers as to what kind of time frame the package is suppose to arrive to which destination. I have delt with sites
before that have this option when ordering from other website, why can't/aren't you guys doing it? Gezzz Even I am a Professional
Flash Website builder and i can even encorperate this functionality in your site to give real time quotes for shipping to a postal code
intergrated right into your site!

Yes, you have supplied me with a tracking number with Royal mail, and when I put in the tracking code and tracked it this
was my responce from thier tracking service: " Your item, posted on 25/02/08 with reference RI9XXXXXXXXGB has been passed
to the overseas postal service for delivery in CHINA. "

You have got to be kidding me! that is tracking? Basically I was told the same thing in my ticket responses:
"The items were purchased and shipped the day you ordered them.
Items are shipped parcel post and they do not issue tracking numbers."

Come on VDJ, first you tell me that I can pay with paypal, I ticket you then you tell me you don't accept paypal, then I find out on your
website that you do actually accept paypal, and then you tell me that the infomration on the website is old and must be updated, ok i can
deal with that but damn, get to updating your site, it only take a few minutes to do that! ok then you tell me that I can't track my
parcel because they do not issue a tracking number, then you supply me with a tacking number.... MAaaannnnnn you gotta be kidding me...
Does anyone there have thier coffee in the morning before replying to my messages? but seriously, does anyone know what is going on
over there????? and then I track this item and I get this half baked answer back saying basically and I quote "It's on it's way!"....
What the hell are these people (Royal Mail) thinking the meaning of tracking is? and how can VDJ allow thier customers to be treated like this
and continue to use this level of quality shipping to get thier product out to thier customers? What was the 25 bucks I paid for??? Where
did that money go????????? This kind of customer service is reminding me of how Chinese do business and they have no clue as to what
business ethics are!!!!!!!! Sorry but it's true!

Maaaannnnn..... Ok, I'm done venting....

I'm waiting for a reply from VDJ....
and please any users here, please let me know of your bad and good experiences!

*L

P.S. I have also emailed Royal Mail with my exact shipping details given to me by VDJ, do you think they would reply to me???
OF COURSE NOT!

Posted Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 10:25 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Posted Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 2:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)