Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hopes for cheap Herc RMX for the UK.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 11:30 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hey jimmy £175 in the US with free shipping/postage, we are getting screwed again...

Tayla

Posted Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 11:41 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
tayla wrote :
we are getting screwed again...

It might help Tayla if you weren't so good at it. Try to resist a little more next time...

Posted Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 11:43 am
see a lovely lady you just got to help them out, i know i spoil them...hehe

Tayla

Posted Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 11:46 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Damn, we have to wait until end of March :(

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 7:49 am
@ Alf

do you or any or any your colleagues in the chain of command on these forums have access to a representative of Hercules, because i would like a question posed to them not as an individual but from an entity like "VDJ forums" as a large user group of their equipment.

Like you i also live in the UK and would like to know why potential customers of the new RMX in this country have to pay a far greater price for their equipment than anywhere else in the world, as an example the best price i've seen so far in the uk is still £55 ($110 usd) more than what you have to pay in the states, with it also cheaper to buy on mainland europe, so how can they substanciate the price differential in a global market. are we in the uk looked on as easy pickings not just by them but manufactuers of dj equipment en bloc

i myself import from the US for my own company and re distribute to other businesses that are in the same industry as myself simply because of economic sense. could atomix with there company standing not bring pressure to bear and come to some sort of arrangement with hercules that all fully paid users are on a pro rata basis worldwide for the purchase of the rmx and any future products that come on line

cheers

Tayla

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 8:38 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Not me, maybe some Teamer will tell.
I am in a worse position then you, I am from Serbia and no Hercules products here, I got mine MK2 from Austria paying 50 euros more to get it here :(

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 9:38 am
hi sorry Alf got your postcode just a little bit wrong, hehe forgot all about where you lived, sorry again

well hopefully maybes one of the teamers might catch this thread and pick up the banner for us poor brits and serbians that are always used and abused by the multi nationals for our hard earned pieces of gold

Tayla

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 10:24 am
what software is it coming with?

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 12:50 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VDJ 5 DJC edition (home version)

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 12:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)