Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: For all those Soccer (Football) Fans :-) - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 6:18 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks. Nice find kaoz;)

lol.. If only that on the pitch tho.hehe.

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 6:25 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
are they signed to anyone yet... do they need an agent hehe

Tayla

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 7:18 pm
tayla wrote :
are they signed to anyone yet... do they need an agent hehe

Tayla

im investigating that one Tayla :-)

Kaoz

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 7:20 pm
i get them signed for newcastle, we need some talent after sam screwed our team

Tayla

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 7:23 pm
tayla wrote :
i get them signed for newcastle, we need some talent after sam screwed our team

Tayla

LOL i think you need more than those guys to get Newcastle back on top hehehe

Kaoz

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 8:27 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Amazing. Why don't they play for some team? lol

Posted Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 9:10 am
Tayla
After this weekend i think Keegans on his last legs whats hat now 5 in a row ??

who knows they might even get shearer out of his wheel chair to make a comeback (player/manager) loool :-)

Kaoz

Posted Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 1:59 pm
yep i know

thing is keegan has for the second time come in to save "the toon" we all know what he's got to work with and they are shite, thanks to "big sam" if you saw the match today you would never have Duff, Smith, Barton or that excuse of a footballer Carr on the field, plus one or two others

we the toon army know what keegans about, thats why at 92 minutes when newcastle were getting beat 4-1 we were singing "theres only one kevin keegan" out of respect for the man and that chant drowned out the villa supporters, he has the heart for newcastle and its supporters, its life, any newcastle supporter that has a brain knows we are only worried about staying up concerning this season, i already wrote it off when numb nuts was announced as manager thats why you did'nt here any booing from us, if sam had been in charge different scenario, that bloke needs a smack for what he did to our team

gonna be a totally different 2008 - 2009 season, thank god at least it will lower my blood pressure

Tayla

Posted Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 8:10 pm
lol...
i hope for your sake that next season will be good for you cause my team ( Man U) needs a little bit more competition lol

hehehe

Kaoz

Posted Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 4:59 pm
you had it in the past when keegan was 1st in charge hopefully we still be in the premiership next season or you may have to wait two years for some competition, did you see yesterdays shambolic performance of so called professionals, as long as they are getting the money into their bank accounts they will never be ashamed those gutless ba$tard$, my grand daughters have more spine then that lot

i thought souness was an idiot coach but sam has way past my expectations as an utter %^$£er, roll on the summer

Tayla

bit of a downer this afternoon, didn't quite go according to the script, wey hey, see it can and will happen to the mighty

Posted Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 5:55 pm
kaoz99 wrote :
lol...
i hope for your sake that next season will be good for you cause my team ( Man U) needs a little bit more competition lol

hehehe

Kaoz

Heyz kaoz, u Man U FAN too.. hehe , got myself a partner here. hehe.,. too bad they lose to city:(.. but nevertheless all the way to the devils:)

*Wink Wink At Tayla;)

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 4:48 am
so spinna and his mates are ganging up on me now hehe, must be the air down there, lack of oxygen to the brain cells does something to the football side of the brain just wait until next season was the feeble cry from Tayla, "we'll be back" playing the beautiful game the way God intended it to be played (just hope its in the premiership lol)

Tayla

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 5:33 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I'll join your Toon army posse, mate.

And you'll kick these two Man Utd fans into touch, lol

Jimmy b

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 6:12 am
wey hey we got a "converter" from rugby, you know it makes sense jimmy TOON ARMY, TOON ARMY....

Tayla

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 6:35 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You will never convert me from my beloved game,Tayla, played it for 10 years,

But how about a semi convertion, TOON ARMY, TOON ARMY. Bring on the Man Utd scum, lol

Jimmy b

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 7:31 am
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
it's quite clearly computer enhanced video footage but it is entertaining all the same

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 10:40 am
jimmy b wrote :

And you'll kick these two Man Utd fans into touch, lol

LOL.. can't imagine that;) & i see u have that TCV icon too..hehe..

@ Tayla, hehe U get urself a partner too I see.

well, i hope the toons will be stronger too next season (let them be more competive next season with likes of Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle, Man City, Sunderland - oops did i mention .. "Keane" Sunderland.. hehe going For the top spot) n all good;)

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 12:04 pm
spinna

never ever mention that word sund/ snda/ lind/ shitland, where the mackems live in my presence again!!!! lol

have you and kaoz on side before long, you have just been brain washed by all the hype surrounding that shite team of yours, don't worry lads medical help is available

Tayla

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 12:46 pm
Hehe;)

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 12:54 pm
65%