Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: CONGRATS TO ALL GIANTS FANS! sorry to Patriots Fans :-( - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gang5taHome userMember since 2007
something about that game just didnt feel right in the first quarter. like it was fixed for ratings/entertainment.
its like the patroits downplayed themselves.

anyway when there's too much money at stake ($2.7 for a 30 sec ad) i wouldnt be surprised they have to do everything possible to make it entertaining and unpredictable for years to come.

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 4:16 am
Hello! I've bought VirtualDj, I have the serial number, I have the email which provides me the password to login on this site, but i don't remember the login name.... :/

What can i do?? Thanks..

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 4:19 am
gangsta5 - Are you saying it was a conspiracy......I do find it ironic the pats 1st drive was a cake walk, and their last drive for the touchdown was a cake walk but everything inbetween was pretty generic and un-patriot like, but I don't think the league would fix any games...remember the smoking man said the Bills would never win a superbowl in his lifetime but he never mentioned the patriots..the truth is out there!

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 4:26 pm
yoshibasilis wrote :
Hello! I've bought VirtualDj, I have the serial number, I have the email which provides me the password to login on this site, but i don't remember the login name.... :/

What can i do?? Thanks..

Get a clue. I can't take it anymore. Try here.

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 4:38 pm
gang5ta wrote :
something about that game just didnt feel right in the first quarter. like it was fixed for ratings/entertainment.
its like the patroits downplayed themselves.

anyway when there's too much money at stake ($2.7 for a 30 sec ad) i wouldnt be surprised they have to do everything possible to make it entertaining and unpredictable for years to come.

Here we go, off to the next galaxy. Scotty, beam me up.

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 4:39 pm

Posted Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 4:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)