Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Few simple questions before VDJ Pro PURCHASE ;-) - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I use PC with Windows for years, first on AtomixMp3 than VDJ with Hercules MK2 console and no problems at all. I had a few glitches that was up to the skin but nothing serious. I play at club that can take up to 1000 people ;)
I trust more in PC than in Cd player ;)

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 7:39 am
esdwaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi DJ-Alf and thanks for reply. With VDJ, do you use Preview function to check songs before loading them into deck? Regards, Steve

Posted Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 5:50 pm
esdwa wrote :
Hi DJ-Alf and thanks for reply. With VDJ, do you use Preview function to check songs before loading them into deck? Regards, Steve

Of course, by using Hercules MK2 as a controller and sound card and using External hardware mixer for pre-listening, Mic use etc. Killer combination :)

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 1:32 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ-ALF wrote :
esdwa wrote :

Of course, by using Hercules MK2 as a controller and sound card and using External hardware mixer for pre-listening, Mic use etc. Killer combination :)

+1 but I think waiting for the release of Rmx is better.. Hold on that thought.hehe

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 1:37 pm
I agree :)

Posted Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 1:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)