Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Several Questions about VDJ, TCV, NVV, MAYA 44 USB etc ))))

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gurovHome userMember since 2008
Hi there :-) I hope anybody knows the answers.

First question: is "Numark Virtual Vinyl" audio card sounds louder than MAYA 44 USB?

Second: How can i get Virtual DJ Time Coded Vinyls shipped to Russia?

Third: Is "ESI U46DJ Audio Card" sounds louder than MAYA 44 USB? .....

Now imma using maya 44 usb, but not satisfied with the fact that i have to roll out the trims and gain (Pio. DJM-800) clockwise up to 3 pm.... analog signal is good, but too silent... need to choose something better... With your help :-) Guys.

Last question, how can i get VDJ pro (box) shipped to russia.... ))))))))))

Posted Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 5:43 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
gurov

why just not download vdj pro to your pc

Tayla

Posted Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 7:12 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Timecodes seem to be in backlog, but you can just order it online. when theyre in stock again, you'll get it. Just whip out your credit card. I live in the UAE and had them ordered from Europe no problem.

Sounds like you have a discerning taste enough that you should not be looking at any of those sound cards. Check out Motu, Emu, Digidesign, and those class of manufacturers. More expensive, but you'll need to pay for it when you are more concerned about signal/noise ratio.

Posted Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 12:04 am
gurov for security reasons your message won't appear until a moderator has reviewed it.

Posted Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 1:11 am
gurov for security reasons your message won't appear until a moderator has reviewed it.

Posted Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 1:12 am
KhyewHome userMember since 2008
There shouldn't be any reason for a sound card to be louder than another. If you've already normalized your level in software to 0db and turned up any hardware volume dials on your card, increase your amplifier output.

Posted Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 7:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)