Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: anyone need a mixer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 12:32 am
NetGeekPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Would love to. I might after the holiday's, but I it is already an expensive time. Now... if you were in a giving mood for DJ just starting out and getting tired of renting equipment... Christmas is just around the corner :-)

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 1:56 pm
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
damn! I live in Australia....

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 2:50 pm
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Wireless DJ,

How much do you want for it? I am willing to pay a fair price. Contact me privately, if you want -- echuvyrov@msn.com (can't seem to make my profile public).

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 4:03 pm
reserve is under $50!

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 6:03 pm
would u send one of them to Spain??. I'd buy one today...

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 6:33 pm
Im looking for a Rane MP 22z. If anyone knows someone selling a used one I would appreciate it if you let me know. :) PS. sorry for the thread hijack Wireless.

Killabee44

Posted Thu 25 Nov 04 @ 12:37 am
I've got a

Rane MP2 (crossfader modified to have a better dj mixer curve)
Behringer VMX100
Stanton SMX-201
UREI 1620 (mint condition)

Not sure what I am going to keep (well, I will probably will never ever sell the UREI)

Posted Thu 25 Nov 04 @ 1:14 am
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
i would be keen on the behringer, but i live in australia, and if i am reading the add for the other one correctly, you dont ship overseas? how does the behringer and the stanton compare for features? if the stanton could be put in a box and sent over here, i would probably be keen for it - of course i will pay for shipping costs, but probably need to work them out first!!

matt
:)

Posted Thu 25 Nov 04 @ 2:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)