Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Last attempt PLEASE!!!(How do I get my 1010LT to work with VDJ!!!!!)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I posted like twice before, but it didn't get any answers that I was looking for. I boutght this thing in the summer, and I STILL haven;t gotten it to work (Granted, I almost NEVER to turntable parties, I just bring my laptop and i'm done with it) But this friday, I was talking myself up and now I have a gig this friday and i'd like to bring my tables. Problem is, is that since I got the damn card, I haven't been able to set it up correctly. Only one line would work, and the one line that did work would "Jump" or "SHake" I can't describe it, but pretty much the TCV would be still, or i'd even just lift the needle, and the MP3 in vdj wouldn't just sit still, it would like shimmy or something, I can't describe it. Anywho, someone mentioned that I should uninstall it (Like, completely out of the computer) and reinstall it. So I did, but i'm having trouble. Can someone give me some advice here, it would be very useful.

Thanx

-Schmidty

Posted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 3:07 pm
djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
IT LOOKS LIKE NOBODY IS USING IT I ASKED ABOUT THE SAME WITH FOR M-AUDIO CARD BUT
it should be simple as long the vdj sees the card or the asio driver lets you configure it
you will need two inputs connected to your turntables, now you might need phono preamps if thee card doesn't have it
you will need vdj or numark time code vinyls
you will need at least a two channels external mixer
you will take the outputs of the audio card's two channels that you assigned for your vdj decks and connect them to the mixer line inputs
check all the levels in vdj and sound card utility and mixer and if you get specific problems feel free to ask
a good way is to give us as much info as posible post pictures of the connections screen shots etc

Posted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 3:36 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ok have you got it hooked up correctly? Look at my profile blog to ensure you are doing this correctly.

Have you installed the correct drivers?

Have you selected the correct sound card settings in vdj?

Please post if you need help for each step.

Posted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 4:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)