Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Killed Himself...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The correction officer that was mocked, by the guys that did the Shawshank escape, from the union county jail, blew his brains out yesterday. Look here

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 2:42 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Thats messed up Rick.....no mention of family....is there any funds set up for them do you know?

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 2:51 pm
I haven't heard, but I'm sure his fellow correction officers will do the right thing, if he deserves it. Contrary to what most may think, I am a very compassionate person, but make judgments on a case by case basis. I don't know this officer, or what kind of person he may have been. I'm sure we will know something in the next couple of days. However, I realize they usually don't say too much bad stuff about you after you are dead.

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 3:11 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
I realize they usually don't say too much bad stuff about you after you are dead.

Exactly, so the real story may not come out. I mean I feel sorry for the dude but at the same time, by him committing suicide it's like him pronouncing himself guilty. Why would you kill yourself if you are wrongfully accused? I guess we'll wait and see.

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 3:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)