Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark Total Control's Packaged Numark Cue..

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

boringzHome userMember since 2007
Hi all great folks!

I would just like to ask something I want to know for a long time. I guess everyone here knows about Numark Total Control right. Yeah. Well, just wanted to know, the software packaged within, the Numark Cue, is it a Lite Version like a VDJ demo or something? Any explanations? Before I get a Total Control for myself :) If its kinda a full version like VDJ, would it be a home edition type of program of Pro type of program? All the fancy plugins I see are pro... :) Please comment thanks! Hope to get something good for myself on the New Yr :P

Posted Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 1:50 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It is the lite edition. CUE LE.. it is home version of cue as in DJC edition (herc mk2/mp3) to VDJ.

Posted Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 2:27 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its a cut down version of Pro CUE V5 with the similar features to home edition 2006

comparison

Posted Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 6:28 am
boringzHome userMember since 2007
Thanks for the reply folks... just wondering if anybody could suggest which would be better... the Numark Total Control or BCD3000.. hmm.. Cant really make a pick.. I do have a soundcard of my own so its alright about soundcard. Quality and Durability wise, which is better? :) Thanks.

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 5:01 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I don't have either, but many users will say to you stay away from the BCD3000. Bad or conflicting drivers I think.

You have a soundcard already so I would go for the Numark Total Control. I think it looks smart and will probably perform better.

Hope this helps

Jimmy b

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 5:27 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I agree, Total Control all the way ;)

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 5:30 am
i have a NTC im trying to get rid of MINT condition ive only used it for a few gigs i have all the original items. 160$

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 9:22 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please be aware you can only sell the hardware , unless you
contact support to give up ownership of Cue Le from your profile.

Posted Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 9:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)