Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: An amazing site where buy mp3s : BeatPort

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys,

With French members, we've discovered an amazing site by which you can buy mp3's. Maybe you've already known it, there are severals sorts of electronic songs. You must find what you search like sort of song, I'm sure.

http://www.beatport.com/site/index.php

Payement is easy and the tracks are not so cost like that (0.89 to 1.49$). Forward this terrific address at your all electronic music contacts.

Have fun with this. Sorry, but I'm continuying my purchases :)

Best rgds,
Phenryll

Posted Sun 21 Nov 04 @ 1:15 pm
tunicPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hiya,

Beatport is an excellent site - I have used it quite a few times.

Another site I can extremely recommend is www.trax2burn.com - this site has loads of UK labels consisting of lots of House, Electro and Trance.

Another good site (though I haven't bought anything yet) is www.trackitdown.net - this contains lots of UK releases, including a lot of Hard House stuff.

All three sites sell mp3s - so there is no messing around with DRM / writing to CD and re-ripping again.

Posted Mon 22 Nov 04 @ 1:20 pm
Beatport have a great back catalogue, but their customer service is poor. And they quite often have problems, plus the flash site makes it hard to navigate. Best site out there is www.Traxsource.com , who's customer service is second to none, and level 2 is launching next week as well.

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 6:21 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 8:04 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
TexZK wrote :
I also know http://www.juno.co.uk, for those who live in Europe it isn't far!

Juno has probably been one of the most popular online record stores for many years. They recently started selling Digital Audio (mp3s). Their catalog is not as large as Beatport's yet, but Juno always had the best interface and the newest tracks. I am sure their selection will grow quickly.
BTW. This thread started almost two years ago.

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 9:20 pm
Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
In use Juno a lot but I just signed up to Beatport their an got 5 SAVAGE Electro House tunes!!! Lovely!!!

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 9:29 pm
juno may be better actually :)

more underground, great ;)

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 5:16 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I use Juno for Pre-listening and you all know my Funky house charts ;)

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 8:25 am

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 3:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)