Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark Virtual Vinyl - $75 rebate ($425 total + Tax)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 2:20 pm
Anyone interested in taking advantage of this offer can contact my co-worker, Phil "Nick" Drummond at ProSound and Stage Lighting:

1.800.678.9700 ext.8185.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 3:44 pm
That's a Decent price.

But Pssl's policy is to not Ship North of the Border. (At least last time I looked on that online store)

Good price though.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 5:16 pm
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
That's a Decent price.

But Pssl's policy is to not Ship North of the Border. (At least last time I looked on that online store)

Good price though.

We do ship to Canada, Marcel.

It was explained to me that because of laws that have been put in place since 9/11, the process had been severely delayed because of customs issues for quite awhile.

Now though, we use a type of shipping company that specializes in facilitating that international shipping process and clearing customs quickly.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 6:21 pm
they should really update the picture of the product on the site.

Do you think it is worth it to just get the soundcard?

or will Numark EVER just sell the soundcard to existing VDJ customers?

reason for buying for me would be to have the soundcard installed at the club so any guest DJ using VDJ could just plug right in!! Let's make it a VDJ world and move the SL-1 boxes out of the DJ booths!!

-- I know the SL-1 box is compatible but... it says Serato on it...

Posted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 8:16 pm
low-fat-al wrote :
they should really update the picture of the product on the site.

Yeah, I'll mention it to the creative department this week.

low-fat-al wrote :
Do you think it is worth it to just get the soundcard?

Personally, I think so (especially at this price). It's a great card, package, and deal!

low-fat-al wrote :
... will Numark EVER just sell the soundcard to existing VDJ customers?

We wish, but who knows?

low-fat-al wrote :
reason for buying for me would be to have the soundcard installed at the club so any guest DJ using VDJ could just plug right in!!

Yup.

low-fat-al wrote :
Let's make it a VDJ world and move the SL-1 boxes out of the DJ booths!!

I'm already on it. ;)

I've teamed up with a major a/v installation engineer who was a dj partner of mine when I started spinning 20 years ago (he's done and does a/v for everything from major venues to small spots throughout Southern California - Los Angeles to San Diego). Him and his main dj will have VirtualDJ Pro and TCV's by next week and he's already agreed to start recommending VDJ/VV over SSL once he gets used to it and based on what he's seen me doing since May of this year with showcasing and promoting visual turntablism.

low-fat-al wrote :
-- I know the SL-1 box is compatible but... it says Serato on it...

Agreed.

I don't dislike Rane, SSL, or it's users (certainly not it's representative dj's/turntablists), but it's just not my team. =)

I'll be able to help a LOT more users/buyers (individuals/venue owners & staff,organizations, etc.) understand that VDJ/VV are much more advanced (visual element manipulation wise on decks and/or turntables, has much better support for many more visual formats, has many more features and benefits, AND have lower entry prices) than SSL.

I can better represent visual turntablist solutions from the frontline of PSSL now, however I will not be inappropriately biased. If SSL makes sense for someone or someone simply is dead set on it, I won't fight them on it. That's not my job.

I will simply make sure that people interested in adding visual manipulation capabilities to their dj/turntablist performances are aware of ALL of their options... especially the more advanced one in that area. ;)

Posted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 10:11 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes seem like a good deal;)

Posted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 10:31 pm
great price for vv, thanks for the post

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 12:26 am
D-Twizzle wrote :
great price for vv, thanks for the post

Yessir. ;)

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 6:13 am
For those who have asked about this special offers expiration date, it ends on 12/31/07.

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 1:58 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cool place to work!

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 4:13 pm
DJ Rick wrote :
Cool place to work!

Thanks DJ Rick, and yes it is. =)

Myself and most of dj/turntablist partners & friends have been customers here since the very early 90's and I know quite a few people here now who have known me for quite awhile as well, including upper management from when they were new employees.

Also, mine and Icy Ice's dj/turntablist crew partner VT J-Solo worked here for about 4-5 years until he left about 3 years ago.

It's only my 3rd day here, but I KNOW I'm gonna like it! =D

Anyone can feel free to contact me for any needs and I'll give you all my extension # as soon as I get one next week. Also, remember that ProSound and Stage Lighting www.PSSL.com handles shipping throughout most of the world (except Mexico I was just told).

Until I get my extension, anyone with immediate needs can contact my co-worker, Phil "Nick" Drummond here at ProSound and Stage Lighting: 1.800.678.9700 ext.8185.

Tell him VT ConQuest (Fabio) referred you. ;)

Posted Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 6:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)