Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HOW DO YOU VOICE DIAL WITH MOTOROLA V600?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a MOTOROLA V600 cell phone and don't have a clue as to how to store telephone numbers under voice recognition. The manual says to "SCROLL TO VOICE NAME AND PRESS RECORD". How in the world do I get to VOICE NAME? I have search every menu on this phone and can't find it. If anyone out there knows how, I will really appreciate it if you could tell me how to store my phone numbers so I could dial them by using my voice. Thanks.

Posted Thu 18 Nov 04 @ 4:58 am
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Swing and a miss, Strike One!

The best way to do this is to start up Virtual DJ, record a sample of the name you want to use for voice dialing, cue it up onto deck one and play it. use pitch control to slow it down about 15%. Make sure to mix it with something that has a very heavy beat. Now, play it loud enough for your phone to hear it. If that doesn't work, you might want to ask a cellphone forum.
That must have been a wicked gig last night. Anyone who says they remember that party wasn't really there :)

Däch
http://www.closedcaskets.com/
http://www.clubapparition.info/

Posted Thu 18 Nov 04 @ 7:38 pm
It's obvious that you can't read. It says: GENERAL DISCUSSION, anything about virtual DJ OR NOT. I suggest you go back to school and pay more attention. If the only thing that you know about is VIRTUAL DJ, then it's very obvious why you're not a lawyer or a doctor and instead have to do GIGS on weekends. Get an education.

Posted Thu 18 Nov 04 @ 7:56 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Does anyone know when the next luner eclipse is taking place? Great answer Dach. Don't mean to pile on shinobi, just thought it was funny. :) Let's all get along. If I had the phone I'd help you.

Posted Thu 18 Nov 04 @ 8:31 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Check howardforums.com or nextelmodz.com

Go to one of your stored names and click on edit. Under entry details, click on voice name. Follow the instructions. When finish, push right side of button. Say recorded name. It should dial the name you have recorded. Note: You must have store entry names to phone and not to sim card. Will not let you record voice name if store to sim card.

Posted Fri 19 Nov 04 @ 12:02 pm
It worked. Thanks DJ HOMEBOY, I wish there were more people like you. Your help is really appreciated.

Posted Sat 20 Nov 04 @ 4:46 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Np. I am a phone god too ! LOL JK.. But I do mod alot of cell phones.

Posted Sat 20 Nov 04 @ 8:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)