Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A big thankyou to VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Tonight I was booked to play a 90's vinyl House set at a club I never played at. Nothing was happen when I played. So I asked my girlfriend to get my lappy out of the car and all of my bits. I asked the manager if I could change my approach, he was fine.

So with VDJ set up I played the set of my life, 2 hours of vocal house, it went off.

I left the booth at the end, with everyone clapping, I nearly cried, A 15 1/2 stone man crying, not good.

Thankyou VDJ.

Jimmy b

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 3:51 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nice to hear it jimmy;) That must be the touching moment when everyone clapping.. n hell yeah VDJ have done its jobs (with u of course)..hehe .. Bravo;)

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 6:33 am
it's like a drug ain't it?

i've had nights like that, where we closed to a packed house of partiers who just did not want us to stop. and while VDJ does wonders.. just remember..

in the end... its YOU.

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 10:39 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
90's music does seem to be about emotion, more so than any other decade I'd say, it's those cheesy keys IMO :).

I Can't say I reduced anyone to tears though, except when I don't play their song (although usually a very good choice) it also usually runs at 10bpm slower than the current track, and they always want it now..remember they are the boss.

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 1:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)