Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual Vinyl Problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What's up DJ world? I am using virtual vinyl and it's giving me problem after problem. Yes i have upgraded to 5.0 but one of the problems that im having is its not syncing and when it does it is not locking.

Specifications:
hp dv9000
processor--amd turion 64x2dual core mobile tech tl-52; 1.6ghz
operating system -windows xp (converted from vista)
memory- 1024mb ddr2 sd ram; max supported 2048mb
graphics card -Nvidia geforce go 6150 (uma)
hard drive -120gb (5400rpm) sata hard drive

I'm no cpu expert and i am fairly new to the digital dj world, but what i do know is i spent a wad of cash on v v and it has not functioned properly since a have purchased it. I am being patient and optimistic hoping that it will come through. If any of you guys can help me i would appreciate it. If it means anything i will also list what kind of cd players, and mixer i am using.

2 stanton c-304 cd players
1 stanton smx 301 mixers

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 6:29 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Do you mean that the sync is matching it wrong or? Or doesn't anything happen when you press sync??
In order for the sync function to work properly you need to make sure that your BPM is correct and that the CBG markers (the small squares under the waveform) is aligned properly.
If this is not done, you might and up with the sync being wrong.
Also, the sync button only syncs once when pressed... If you want to lock the sync you need to press "B" on your keyboard to activate sync lock. Keep in mind that the active deck will be the one locking.

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 9:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)