Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: So you want some free video loops for the new ClipBank? :) - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Good idea...

People who download clips should upload packs at upload sites, to save bandwidth for the video loop site

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:31 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@ norway

great effect module thanks, just wondering is it possible for the clipbank to randomly select a clip from the box of twelve similar to that of sonique if not would it be possible that would be awesome, apologise if its been asked already and by the way this is post no' 500...lol

if not i suppose its a case of use the nearest video maker...

Tayla

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 6:21 pm
forgot to mention ^^ each clip would run/loop for approx' ten seconds then would be randomly changed....

Tayla

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 6:38 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Where is the clipbank video plugin? I didn't see it on the downloads page for video effects.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:46 pm
It's part of V5

Look under video effects.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:52 pm
doc z

its already loaded into your video effects you just need to download from the above links...just wait until you see it on your screen you will be well impressed...

Tayla

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:52 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Thanks tayla & marcel, stupid me...didn't intall it yet

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:53 pm
Welcome.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:53 pm
doc z

did'nt know you were new to the commuity so a big welcome (thanks for pointing that out marcel) i've only been here since febuary and i'm bloody addicted to it, read the posts they can be very helpful as well as having some great banter on them, but you probably know that already...keep checking back here later got to get some info from norway or one of the other higher ups if he's busy else where...

Tayla

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:01 pm
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
These video loops are great.

By the way, where can I find free Shadow Dancers video loops?.

BMAC

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:19 pm
How do you download them didn't see anywhere on the site where it said to "DOWNLOAD"?

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
right click and press save as

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:28 pm
I did and it saves as a jpg not a movie clip file of any sort?

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:45 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
bmac16 wrote :
These video loops are great.

By the way, where can I find free Shadow Dancers video loops?.

BMAC

http://www.shadowdancers.tv

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:53 pm
bryan

when on site double click so you get the large image of the item you selected then "save target as" should be ok after that

Tayla

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:17 pm
I would never ask for copyrighted material on this site (that would be wrong), but, does anyone have any of the shadowdancers files in any clips that can be loaded into the clip banks?

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:53 pm
ok did this a little earlier dead simple to do but if anybody wants different versions just ask and i make them up for you, quality and length had to be reduced to get it on youtube but hopefully you get the idea have'nt done a post like this before so lets hope it works...download it, stick it in your clip bank press loop turn on music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBDg6Fv-T0

as video loops are only 4 seconds long hope this looks better for you...

Tayla

Posted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:08 am
jeezus the quality coming down from youtube is bloody shit anybody know of a better place to show these as origanal copy is perfect...

anybody wanting origanal copy of this or any of the others that are been currently made let me know, most of the loops are about 2.20 minutes
and are on a seamless loop so work great in clipbank when using the loop function they look better then the 4 second samples...

Tayla

Posted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:51 pm
the quality looks a little better if you reduce youtubes picture by pressing the button second right at the bottom right of the screen...

Tayla

Posted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:28 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@tayla:

How did you do this 2min loop?

Anyway it looks great :)

And if the file is less than 100MB why don't you upload it to www.Rapidshare.com

Posted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:46 pm
74%