Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: So you want some free video loops for the new ClipBank? :) - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:10 pm

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:10 pm

A small note :

The ClipBank video plugin uses VirtualDJ internal encoder, and if the internal decoder can't decode the video, it will try Windows Media Player encoder.

So if you encounter black image or problems using downloaded video loops, download a codec pack such as this one :
http://ffdshow-tryout.sourceforge.net/

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:12 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Wow Rooney those look sweet. Makes me want to run out and buy a projector and jump into video.

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:39 pm

By the way. the top posted video loops are generated between users (some digital ecological weird thing).

So there will be NEW video loops to download constantly... from the page at top

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:53 pm
So unless you open your computer to Bittorrent - you can't down load these? Yikes!

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:53 pm
torrents? lol

they are simpy mpeg files that can be downloaded directly from the site above

;)

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:57 pm
The downer is that you cant get them all in one go, click the thumbnail you like, this will open in a bigger picture, right click the bigger picture and select "save target as" and you will get the mpeg loops.

One...... at........ a......... time................ s...l...o....w.......

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:17 pm
infoHome userMember since 2021
Yeah having that problem too...

Perhaps we should all work as a team and download certain ones then zip them and swap lol

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:32 pm
I'm having trouble getting them to display - I downloaded that codec package and - no go.

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:41 pm
You shou;ldn't need to download a codec, they are only mpegs. Do they play for you in mediaplayer?

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:51 pm
nope

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:53 pm

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:01 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Can AMBIENT VISUALS from Promo Only be added and used in this new Clipbank?

thanks,

B

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:51 pm
Yes sir I just added 200 of them. A tip from Dj in Norway, you can have more than one clipbank. Simply copy the clipbank.dll from my documents/virtual dj to the desktop and rename it clipbank2.dll and put it back into the folder you just copied it out of. I have like 6 clipbanks.

When you rip the promo only ambients change the .vob to .mpg

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:15 am
Okay got it.

Trouble was that I was re-naming the file and for some reason it didn't like it.

I re-downloaded a couple without re-naming them, worked just fine.

Thanks guys.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:28 am
OKay Now that I have this plugin working

I LOVE THIS.

It totally rocks

Great Plugin

Crongrats to whomever made it,

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:34 am

:)

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:42 am
Thanks for the links. I would have to advise that people don't download every video plugin that's available on these sites though. The webmasters of these sites probably don't expect the hundreds (thousands?) of people that will read this thread to download all of their loops; the amount of bandwidth this would take would be enormous.

The work on the sheepserver site is allowed to be copied and redistributed, I would advise that some download all the loops - say who you're going to be - and then upload the works in a zipped format (use store, you won't get any compression benefits) to sites such as rapidshare, megaupload and whatever else is popular these days. These sites are designed to deal with large volumes of traffic.

I've compiled a direct download list of all the video loops available from the sheepserver site, for such usage. Using a download manager you should be able to import the links and it will download; although I've not tested the links, I just assume they will work by looking at the websites source.

http://rapidshare.com/files/50038321/video_loops.txt

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:49 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Thanks Andrew, you saved me a lot of time with this list ;)

Posted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:27 am
37%