Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Can us MAC users just get ONE video skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

<---- I just got the Virtual Vinyl package and use a MacBook Pro 17" (so my res is 1680 x 1050)

Can us Mac users just get one video skin? As I understand most of the skins are made by users and non are currently avalible for the new wave of Mac users. Is there anyway/anyone someone could or would create a skin similar to the Vmix 5.2 for MAC? Maybe one of the Pros so its "VDJ recommended".

Posted Mon 07 May 07 @ 12:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
all the skins comming very soon they just all need to be turned from exe to zip so the macs can read them , there are hundreds to do :)

they are identical in coding

Posted Mon 07 May 07 @ 1:23 am
Yeah I know patience is a virtue...but can't we (mac users) just get 1 or 2 while we are awaiting for the rest to get done? Just the basic, most popular, VDJ approved ones...Seems like we haven't had any luck yet with the program. If its not a hard/very time consuming thing to do.

Posted Thu 10 May 07 @ 1:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Charlie - send me an email -- look in my blog.

Posted Thu 10 May 07 @ 2:16 am
Sent you one.

Posted Thu 10 May 07 @ 3:47 am
cstoll has been helping me out trying to get this going. Thanks bro.

I see alot of people have viewed this thread (88 as of now). If anyone else has any ideas on how to get a skin to work on Mac or wants to make one for me I would be more than happy to offer a few of my exclusives for trade. Stunners!

Posted Fri 11 May 07 @ 6:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)