Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How to Install

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Never heard of VST until today. Tried installing several into my effects folder but saw nothing. Do you keep them zipped up? Extract? Tried a few that were said to work? :(

Sorry for my stupid question

Posted Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 12:58 am
Nevermind... didn't realize there are two folders for effects (plugins-effects & in the root directory)

Posted Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 1:14 am
U115PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Place your DLL file of this effect on this directory:

Not all VST effect usable on VDJ try and see.
If you have an ZIP file extract on the directory don t keep the zip format it s not working.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 5:59 am
nice image U115, better than try to explain :)

Posted Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 3:06 pm

Posted Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 4:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 27 Dec 07 @ 5:22 am
To the person below who made the chart so easy to understand...THANK YOU! I downloaded the sonique plugin but I could not for the life of me get it to work! Thanks to you I figured it out in just a couple of mins.

Posted Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 3:21 pm
thank you very much

Posted Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 1:29 pm
My Effects dont work when i try to put them on but the dont appear... what do i do???

Posted Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 9:08 am
sebdorey wrote :
My Effects dont work when i try to put them on but the dont appear... what do i do???

Read the stickied post at the top of the plugins forum. You'll need to enter your serial (http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html) to be able to view it though.

Posted Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 3:38 am

Posted Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 6:00 am
Fly007LE userMember since 2011
So i tried downloading an effect, and it installed and everything, but it's not showing up in my effects. I have VirtualDJ LE. Can someone help?

Posted Sun 01 May 11 @ 2:19 pm
Sorry, the software that you received with your MixTrack Pro is a free limited edition and does not allow custom skins, effects, etc. to be used or the program configuration options to be changed (Except during the 20 day trial of Pro.)

To be able to use custom skins, effects and much, much more you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to a discount off the cost of upgrading. To receive this, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your software serial number in the box provided at the bottom of the page.

You can also try out Pro features in VirtualDJ v7 Home FREE by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html - This software will allow you to test your MIDI controller with it for 10 minutes at a time before reverting back to internal mouse and keyboard control only.

This topic is also an old topic from 2009. In future, please open your own new topic rather than bumping an old topic that is nearly 2 years old. Topic closed.

Posted Mon 02 May 11 @ 5:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)