Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Favorite Skins?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I downloaded the Pioneer skin interface... it looks great and functions extremely well with added triggers. Does anyone else have any good skin references?

Posted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 10:08 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
V Mix 4 video is the only one I use, The V Mix 5 have a lot of info, but it's too much for me.
I like the "CUE" version/VDJ4 is the best.

Posted Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 11:58 am
I used to use the defaul audio skin. But since the Mix Lab skin came out, that's my weapon of choice. Very professional looking and has all the functions right there.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 6:16 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
jfactor1 wrote :
I used to use the defaul audio skin. But since the Mix Lab skin came out, that's my weapon of choice. Very professional looking and has all the functions right there.

Thank you!!!
DJ FORMAT

Posted Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 10:50 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 21 Apr 07 @ 11:27 am
DJ FORMAT wrote :
jfactor1 wrote :

Thank you!!!
DJ FORMAT

No, Thank you!!!!! :)

Posted Sat 21 Apr 07 @ 7:17 pm
I actually like the tascam skin. mainly because of the loop buttons and the layout. The cue skin is cool, but when i use cue my hercules headphone select does not work.

Posted Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 10:06 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hercules headphone cue midi command is "headohone_crossfader", you can see this crossfader movement on the top of my skin.
CUE on deck 1 show cursor top left or CUE on deck 2 cursor top right.

Download skin link http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=3196

Posted Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 10:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)