Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Second Class Citizens

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Moan moan moan.....blah blah blah

I'm am writing this to complain about all the new (and best) skins that are coming out are being reserved for Pro users.

I own a legitimate copy of VDJ that came with DJC but I can not download new skins. I understand the scummy wankers who use ripped off copies of VDJ not being entitled to download things but why us.

I have no need to buy the full Pro version of DJ because the version I have does the job perfectly for and the equipment I use, so come on people let us honest people enjoy VDJ too. Just because we don't own every bit of kit availiable and dont have lots of pictures under our name over there on the left, dont treat us different

Posted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 8:33 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 9:00 pm
I FEEL THE SAME WAY, YEAH THERE ARE SOME FOR HOME EDITION FOLKS BUT THEY ARE THE NOT THE GOOD ONES. YA HEARD.

Posted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 10:05 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ Caled wrote :
I own a legitimate copy of VDJ that came with DJC but I can not download new skins.

Your 'FREE' version of VDJ is a 'limited edition' in capability and most like would have problems with some capabilities on the skins built based on the PRO edition.

Also, the majority of skins created are created by PRO owners of the software. There have been in the past Home Edition / DJC Edition users that have created and posted skins that have been made available to that level of user. Shoot, even Non-Licensed users have created skins and they were made available to everyone.

So, if you want a skin - learn to make them and share them with the community. And remember 99.9% of the skins are made by users of VDJ and not Atomix Productions. Matter of fact only 5 skins have really every been released by Atomix. All others are community contributed.

Posted Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 3:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)