Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: djjb Advanced default for VDJ 4 (2007.03.28f)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rpradoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi djjb,

How are you ? It's rprado again.

I have used your skin with vdj4.2, I am happy with it.

There are 2 very minor things I would like to request :
1) 'The track progress meter' under the turntable, where the cues marker sit : I am used to the vdj v3.1 version which I can predict the break of the songs. I cannot get used to the new waveform meter. Is there a button to switch back to older look or Can you tailor a little bit for me (your loyal djjb skin fan)?

2) Volume meter again : Thanks for making it dynamic, however I see that it is linked to the 'Cue fader' but not the 'Volume fader' . Can you changed me it relate to the 'Volume Fader' ?
How I am using it and how I need it is like this : I am using HDJC classic with vdj 4.2. I am using the option "switch pitch and volume".

- the beat match function of vdj is quite good so I can swith the pitch to Knob control on HDJC ;
- however, the volume match function of Vdj (always 0 db) is not as good, I need the slider as volume fader to control my mix. I am not using an external mixer at home and I have only 1 channel for Vdj at club. I need HDJC as mixer.

So, if the volume indicator is relative to the 'vertical volume fader' , I can control my mix very well (It is now relative to the 'Cue fader' ).
Better, if there is a peak light on the volume indicator that show peak volume for half second will be very good. ( Like winamp's spectrum / EQ analyser or Cool Edit pro volume bar).

I hope you have time and wish you can tailor the skin for your loyal skin fan.

rprado (Artimix)

Posted Wed 28 Mar 07 @ 11:57 am
Just to make some noise with this thread.

Anyone want real volume indicator?

rprado

Posted Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 3:50 pm

Posted Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 4:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)