Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NUO 4 issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i just got this mixer(that is great) but i cant figure out how to monitor the decks. my setup is two tcv on ttx1 running through the u46dj( which is horrible cant wait until my delta 1010lt comes in). deck one is on channel one deck two is channel 4 but when i hit the pfl but i cant here anything. i know its a simple fix but i cant figure it out. also im ruunig on a dell xps 410 duo pc with geforce 6800(waiting on my 8800) and vista ultimate but i cant get the timecode to register on the gen3 record. but it plays the decks. help please. ill post picks of my setup later.

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 9:03 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do you have sound coming thru your main output? Does it show up on the LED lights? Is the crossfader working like it should? As you playing sound thru a channel a green light at the top of each block should be glowing meaning sound is active.

Basically when you click on the PFL button to listen to a channel on the headphones, the led lights next to the main volume level led lights should light up whilst sound is being played thru the channel. If theres no LED lights showing then you will need to check your sound card config in vdj and make sure your cables are done correctly.

If LED lights are working fine then you probably just got the PFL - MIX knob in wrong location? Headphone volume? Could be that simple :)

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 11:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)