Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: yo yo yo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

was popping wit the lating shits man com on man im dominican i wanna see if a lattin ni99a comes thru and mix on this man all i read is hip hop r&b tehcno com on put some merengue reggea,reaggeaton hot shyts from now cuz ima dj and i know my shits but now i cant do nuthing cuz i dont got a pc but any ways i wanna see some 1 who could do it eyyyooo ppls wanna download hip hop and all that i got em so holla at me u know who i b dj misterio comin soon oh yea and see yaa at my bashh at klasico on june im gonna dj there the whole night so u alreadi know for those of u who know me latazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 6:19 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Am I old or is this a "WTF? Get a J-O-B and buy the full version!

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 6:22 pm
are you high or drunk? perhaps both?

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 6:32 pm
Hey there, I think that your "cool slang" is not so readable and understandable easily by all.
Please note it's not so ease even for native speaker, and what about others ?
And some slang like "nigga" are quite offending. Please be polite and we will RESTEKP you :-)

What did you want to say ? You want to see someone mix some merengue... with VDJ?
And you not right now, as you don't have PC.

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 6:43 pm
Ok, i mix merengue, bachata, salsa, cumbia, vallenato, reggae, reggaeton, hip hop, dance, etc....
I like to think that im familiar with slang now a days, but i dont know WTF this dude is talking about, and if you are wondering if VDJ is "hardcore latin" friendly all i have to say FCUK YEAH!
And if you are interested in hearing latin mixes & VDJ some of my mixes are floating around in those P2P programs. BUT DON'T STEAL MUSIC!

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 7:39 pm
This Guy is a waste of skin

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 8:14 pm
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I believe that this young man is looking for merengue, bachata, salsa, cumbia, vallenato, reggae, reggaeton type mixes. He does not have a computer, but soon will have one. When he gets a computer he will be a dj and he has a gig in June.

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 8:55 pm
try not to nibble on so many window ledges..... the lead in the paint is bad for you

Posted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 5:11 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
He posted in another place and was blocked. Maybe the mods can be sure he doesn't post anuwhere else until he straightens up.

Posted Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 6:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)