Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Wireless...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have the Hercules Dj Console... People really seem to respond to it when I use it out in public, a lot more than I thought.

Question... is there a way to go wireless?

It seems all you would need is one wireless RCA, and one wireless USB A/B connection setup...

I looked around and couldn't figure it out, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

To go wireless with it, out into the crowd, would be impressive.

Posted Mon 19 Mar 07 @ 9:44 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the console needs power from usb dirrect or a power adaptor so it cant go wifi sorry

check out the new mk3 dj console on amazon its wireless however i dont know what software is with it

if u want a wireless console im gona buy it and see if i can map to vdj.

il keep u posted

Posted Mon 19 Mar 07 @ 10:11 pm
Thanks!

I tried to find the Mk3 on Amazon and didn't come up with anything, there, or on google either... do you have a link?

Thanks again.

Posted Mon 19 Mar 07 @ 10:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 19 Mar 07 @ 10:49 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
The Hercules DJ Console mp3 may seem wireless, but it is actually just the fact that it doesn't do audio. You would need a separate sound card to do the audio. This does have a wire however... a USB wire, but that is all that it has, and you can get a wireless USB adapter like this one: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/cut-the-cord-usb-runs-free-with-freescale-149775.php

As Sky says though, the units do get power from the USB, or an adapter so you will have to make a battery pack for the console.
Definitely do-able. Let me know if you work out the details and get it going. I think it is a great idea!

P.S. Don't buy the MP3 version of the console. You can get the same effect from the one you already have by just not using its built-in sound capabilities.

Posted Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 2:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)