Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Sugestion Re. Skins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Would be nice if we can write reviews about skins, would help skiners improve their work with some positive feedback. who's with me?

Posted Fri 09 Mar 07 @ 5:48 am
I defeneatly think thats the next step to take. I like skins, but I don't know graphic design to create something nice or programming (even the basics) to make it work, but I think I can give a few ideas and maybe, at some point, see that idea applied to a skin thanks to the feedback sent to the skin creator.

Posted Fri 09 Mar 07 @ 6:52 am
Myself and DJ Format post in our skins threads with the hope of users posting reviews and comments as well as any bugs they find in our skins.

We check out threads often and thrive on the feedback we get, both positive and negative alike.

Any negative comments are taken constructively to improve our work, and any positive feedback helps our heads to grow larger to accomodate all the xml we need to learn to create the skins, lol.

Please, please, all users, get together and praise or criticise the skins. Now I don't mean deliberately slate or insult users who take the time to make skins, but tell them where you think they can improve their work. If you love a skin, say so. It takes moments, but the designers do appreciate it.

In closing I think this is a great idea, and the best part of these forums. I love that so many people around the world work together here and make Virtual DJ such a great program.

DJ Mykel

Posted Fri 09 Mar 07 @ 5:47 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
djrasza wrote :
Would be nice if we can write reviews about skins, would help skiners improve their work with some positive feedback. who's with me?

feedback is cool great idea.

DJ FORMAT

Posted Fri 09 Mar 07 @ 6:39 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I thought that is exactly the reason why the topics
for each skin in the Skin Forum section exist. To
give comments / suggestions. Reviews are a bit time-
consuming and should be written by folks with
experience.

Posted Sat 10 Mar 07 @ 12:42 pm
DJ FORMAT wrote :
djrasza wrote :

feedback is cool great idea.

DJ FORMAT

sure thing, I'l like to have comments about my own skins. Review is definitely the way to go :)

Posted Tue 13 Mar 07 @ 9:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)