Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Plasa Show London 2004

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi Uk people !

We will be present at the Plasa Show in Earls Court in London from: 12/09/04 to 15/09/04.

This Trade show is one of the biggest events in UK about DJing and we must be there.

We will be on stand E97, we will have on show the XP10, Timecoded Vinyls, Uc 33 and the Dj Console on 6 Demo computers.

We Hope to see many people at this show.

Posted Mon 30 Aug 04 @ 7:54 pm
Great!!!

good to hear VDJ participate at such shows :)
Maybe I'll get over there, its after all just a cheap travel by air to london from my town ;)

would be cool to say hello to u all.. ;)

Posted Mon 30 Aug 04 @ 8:33 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cool,

I was going there myself, with no expectation of seeing vdj there (i thought wouldn't it be great if...)

And what is for sure, is that final scratch is there...

but vdj would sure prevail.., and with such a great sytem now i can't see any reason why it shouldn't steal the show on the "software" front..

so i'll see ya there with my digi camera ;)

Posted Mon 30 Aug 04 @ 11:15 pm
If you want some free VIP tickets for the tradeshow, we can give some, so feel free to ask (on the e-service).

Posted Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 6:37 pm
sad to say, had the the most busy week at work, EVER!! And no chance to go to London :(((((

and it looks like Technoparade in paris is also out of the question, as I still have lots to do at work.... :((((

damn.... :)

ANY FEEDBACK FROM THE SHOW?? ;)
did it all go well?? many vdj users who went??

dj-all-alone-with-to-much-work-right-now-in-norway

Posted Tue 14 Sep 04 @ 1:33 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Hi,

Sorry to see that you didn't make it out to the show. It was great, lots of people ! The vinyls impressed many people as did the xp10's. I will have lots of pics and maybe some vid for you all soon. CU ++

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 2:21 pm
yeah.... would love to go to the show..... damn work :(( lol

look forward to see the photos ;)

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 5:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)