Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: The "Virtual DJ Skin Revolution"

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i can't explain the feeling i get when using a new skin or using different skins to open up new feel and ways of using and remixing.

for example..sometimes a new skin is like an update ( if the creater of the skin has keeped different technics and ways of using the software in mind

I think more attention to skinning and interest in skinning needs to come about ( maybe some 3-d effects)

Skins taliored more towords the radio team, skins taliored more for battles, turnables studio, cd studio, recording studio...

Creativity and be able to step the notch up as far as what a dj can do

(Maybe developers of the software updates and the software itself and skinners could calaberate toghether to maybe release an update for the software that would inable the software to update it's skins file with all the avalible skinns that are compatable with the version of the software that they are current using)

VOTE for these ideas here by posting here

Posted Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 5:01 pm
Is good but at the end.. anyone chose only one skin ...
I don't down load the skin for every player because normaly i don't play whit them ...

I think ... a change in the software for the audio player and the video player.. if i use a skin only for audio and i play only audio all' the resource for the video mixing are loaded in memory.. and thi is not good.. if i play audio i want all the resource only for the audio... this selectrion to disclaime the part of the video is a good and hoped change for the future release.

Ru.D.J

Posted Sat 03 Mar 07 @ 5:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)