Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Widescreen Skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was wandering if anyone knew if there was a widescreen avaible for the basic skin that comes with vdj (the default one)..just the two turntables and nothing else...is there a widescreen version of it?

Posted Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 4:08 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I believe you can just maximize the skin and it will
fill the entire screen. ANotherthing is you can check out
Vmix 5. It has a widescreen skin

Posted Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 7:33 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
true but it will stretch and distort the image a little. there is a widescreen in the vdj default audio

here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=2839

i think it has more then you want but it easy to remove parts, try that one and let me know if you like it. or not, i remove what you dont need for you.

Posted Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 7:55 pm
I have seen those, the one that Iam looking for is a widescreen of the one that looks like the Seperate Waves skin but the regular one where the waves are not separated.....I basiclly need the most simplest skin but widescreen versions. ( the one that looks like Separete Waves but i dont want them to be separate) I dono if iam making any sense lol...If you can remove things,,,than I just need the basic one that comes default when you download vdj but widescreened version...thank you for your time and input and i hope iam making sense

Posted Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 12:31 am
recently , í was thinking like this...

Skins have to has only the basic ... I´m not a dj but can to imagine many knobs and options to be controlled... is very confused ...

Posted Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 4:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)