Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hey everyone

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im new to the virtual dj software, about as amature as you can get. So i was wondering if any of you guys could give me some tips on djing and the things that are involved. I am the college dj at my school, i do disco and functions and stuff like that, but just with Windows Media Player. Its alrite but i want to do something different. The djs before me used Media player as well, so yeah. Its getting old, meaning we use it all the time.

So any tips would be helpful.
Cheers!

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 1:36 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya , i aslo do college. and mobile djing :)

grab ur self a copy of the demo and check out the mix lessons forum :)

i think a good way to get into it would be to do what i did get the mk2 dj console then upgrade to pro

im my self 17 been pratising for a few years now just waiting for the big 18 then i can start applying to clubs ect ,

every one has to start some where :)

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 1:45 am
sweet :)

Yeah i downloaded the demo the other day and was checking it out, but i dont relly know wat im doing. ill check out that forum.

wen i start work and get a bita cash ill put it towards that

im only 14 turning 15 this year and ive only just started. well wen you start appling at clubs, good luck :), do u get paid for djing at the moment?

you're rite there:))

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 1:53 am
yes i get a large percentage of the profits from collage , i aslo do alot of private work outside ,

do sound tech work with vdj aslo like plays and conferences

vdj is a killer :)

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 1:55 am
damn thats good, i dont get paid cause i go to school there but its still alot of fun
i havent had a chance to try out vdj at anything yet, first chance i get is a swimming carnival next thursday nite
i do musicals, plays, commemoration nite and stuff like that

vdj is hell better than media player

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 2:13 am
lol , i get paid and i go to mine ;)

sounds like there ripping u there

yes that it is :)

used by many superstars

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 2:37 am

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 2:43 am
lol yeah i think they are, i mean i could be getting cash to get some proper equipment

yeah it is,
superstars aye, sweet :)

thanks for the pics and vids

they should help me a alot :)

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 3:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)