Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: virtual dj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kblendHome userMember since 2006
I was reading a post were the poster was saying that when CD timecode stops the music stops even if the song has not ended. Does this still work the same way. one more question if I'm using tcv do I still have the option to use automix and preset playlist.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 3:56 pm
i just wanna know how can i download the new version of virtual dj coz i dont have enough money to buy a new mixer and i have some work to do with

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 11:02 pm
kblend wrote :
I was reading a post were the poster was saying that when CD timecode stops the music stops even if the song has not ended. Does this still work the same way. one more question if I'm using tcv do I still have the option to use automix and preset playlist.

yes, you can use autmix and playlist with tcv. normally you use the tcv disengage feature if you are going to automix a playlist.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 11:13 pm
Thanks for answering i know you guys are hesitant to answer because I dont own it yet but my plan is to buy the Virtual vynil version. So I'm in the process of getting everything together. Seems like I been waiting forever though

Posted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 9:31 pm
Anybody on the board from Chicago that uses the TCV or TCD

Posted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 9:42 pm
kblend wrote :
Anybody on the board from Chicago that uses the TCV or TCD

i'm *from* chicago,.. but i live in so cal now :-)

Posted Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 12:35 am
Hix chan' feo`

Posted Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 4:56 am
siemaneczko chlopaki jestem tu nowy i prosił bym o małom pomoc o co chodzi z tą licencjom bo nie czaje troche tego trzeba wykupic ją czy jak z gury dzękx???!!!!

Posted Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 2:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)