Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: video help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was wondering if anybody can help with my virtual dj????? I'm trying to use my labtop I have a nx6110, Iam trying to mix videos but I dont know how to show the videos in my projector ( i want to show just the video not the mixer.) thank you I will be looking at your responces.

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 6:01 pm
are you using a dual vga monitor card.... or do you have s-video..rca out???

assuming that you can output (which it seems you can)

right click desktop, properties, settings)
display (monitor should say 1 projector should say 2)
click second display and extend my windows on this monitor
ensure that use as primary monitor is not checked

click ok

You may also need to work with the software that came with the card

In virtual ensure that you have use hardware....when playing videos
hopefully this should solve the problem

if it doesn't you can also use the window display and drag over to monitor display then maximize
of course it will appear still inside the window

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 8:57 pm
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Could be as easy as going to your VDJ set up window, then video tab, then activate. There may be a drop down right there that activates the output to a second output, like your video card.

I agree to open up your Control Panel and check display to be certain to activate the secondary output there too.

Does any of this work for you?

Posted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 12:02 am
mainedjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
If I go into the settings, and enable the other monitor, do I still need to make the change under the video tab?
I have the option available, but what is best?

Posted Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 11:31 pm
They should be intertwined, but do both. You must have the projector hooked to the computer, BEFORE you boot up. Also in VDJ con-fig>video>video output>check the activate box. In the TV output pull-down, you should have 2 choices, window and your video card. Choose your video card.

Posted Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 11:51 pm
Soy aficionado y me gusta las mesclas quiero saber como hago para integrar los videos en una pantalla gigante.

Posted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 12:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)