Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Tentative Numark Release Dates

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mainedjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi all.
I got this info from a registered online retailer that I chat with every now and then.

All these dates are ALWAYS tentative but here is an idea.

Virtual Vinyl Late Feb
MixMeister Fusion Feb 07
MixMeister Studio Feb 07
NUVJ Late Feb 07
D2 Director Late Feb 07
Total Control April 07
DMC2 Controller May 07
DJ IO Box April 07
IDJ2 April 7
DMX 01-USB April 07
X2 Hybrid Late Feb 07
VM03 MKII Feb 07

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 3:47 pm
mainedj,

i keep hearing different dates! you and a couple others mentiond the end of February for the Numark Virtual Vinyl and everybody keeps saying wait on this to come out instead of getting Virtual Vinyl. I just talked to a dealer and they are saying May 07 i mean I can wait a couple more weeks for the end of February but May man time keeps getting further and further.

Posted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 8:19 pm
mainedjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Don't shoot the messenger...lol.
I thought that date looked early to me too.
Let's hope they all aren't pushed back like that Numark hdcd-01 was.

Posted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 9:39 pm
There is no way an online retailer can know how long a product takes to be developed and make it to market. The only timeframe they can give you is what they've been told and that's just an estimate. The only timeframe from a retailer that I would believe would be a timeframe that they've been given *after* the product has been released to manufacturing. Once it's been released to manufacturing, the timeframe for being on the shelves is pretty predictable. Until then, it's not. Period. Continuing to speculate about VV release in particular just seems like such a waste of time.

Posted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 1:18 am
kblendHome userMember since 2006
as much as I love this software no offence but I dont think I'm going to wait until may the systems already developed I just want the whole system with the soundcard why do I have the feeling the pc version is finished but the mac version is holding it up. getting frustrated I'm ready to get going. DAMN

Posted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 5:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)