Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ and Key Display/Change in Realtime

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there VDJ users and fans,

While browsing around to see which of the digital dj products supports both tcv and tccd, i am also interested in the possibility of the software to automatically analyze, detect and display the current KEY of the loaded track in order to use this information for harmonic mixing.

Has VDJ this feature? Maybe there's such a plugin or something? I am considering in buying it immediately if I find this little trick available here, of course this is not the only reason, but I am still making my mind.

Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely!

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 2:27 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it cannot detect keys just yet but this might be included in an update at a later date , not many programs can , you can use tools such as http://xone.mixedinkey.com/ to label your tunes as keys.

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 10:56 am
Thank you very much for your answer! I am actually using already that great application, but what I was looking for was that automatic recognition during the mixing.. when the pitch is changed etc. As I don't like master tempo :)

It will be really great if the VDJ supports such feature in the near future!

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 12:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes it would rock :)

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 12:29 pm
Maybe it is possible to be made as a plugin now? I will ask my fellow programmers :)
btw.. I am almost convinced to get VDJ now. Especially when I read about possible Mac version. Thank you guys, great job!

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 3:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)