Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Is There one Available ...? / Is It possible to do..........?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

'Sup all!

My first post here and i know you say you dont have to be a genius to do but it may have been writen in ancient hyro cause i tried and failed misserably!!!

Is there a 1024 x 768 - V3.x skin NOT for V4.x or can you and would some kind generous person be able to make one for me please please please !!

I dont want fancy bells and wistles! all i would like is a skin that has the following :

2 large turn tables side by side - pitch,play,stop,beatlock, 4 effects buttons - is this possible???, TC button & 3 cue points all on the tables
med window with BPM counter song title etc in a soft blue crystal LCD above each table and
small window with loop below the tables to the left of the left table and right of the right table
12 sample buttons - 6 and 6 below & 1 small slider for cross fading between the tables at the bottom,
NO VIDEO, NO EQ , NO GAIN LED, NO FANCY or BRIGHT COLOURS, NO GRAPHICS etc

and in the blank square between the decks in SILVER SCRIPT DIAGONALLY - "SPIDER"...

i would be forever greatful if this could be considered for me!! pretty pretty please!!

thanks guys
Spider

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 2:39 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 2:44 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
why do you want a 3.x skin vs. a 4.x skin? Do you not use 4.2? or do you just perfer the colors?

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 3:24 pm
Hey brother! long time ! long time!

No its not that ! just that i am asking for a favour and getting someone to now have to do more work as in the script on a V4.2 skin would just be wrong of me! you see i use 3.2 on my mobile because i am used to it, know it, and dont leave anything to chance anymore and on my home im still working around everything that V4 has to offer but until i am total confident and can do the voodoo that i do on V3 ill keep that on the mobile system!!

Posted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 10:36 am
@ cioce!!

thanks for the speedy reply !! i have DL a few of the variations and will be looking threw them!! thanks again brother.

spider

Posted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 10:37 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well if you find one you like and want parts removed i'll do it for you.

Posted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 2:17 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 7:42 pm
@ Listen2

Thank you for the offer ! might just take you up on it !! have a live audition this coming weekend for another club down here so ill be tweaking everything by thursday to make sure its all good for saturday!!

@ Hayward

Thanks for the link!!!
Checking it up now!

You boys are the best !! thanks again

Spin Spin

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)