Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 500th post! Thank you everyone, thank you very much... ;)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the people who made this possible... especially all of the Mac haters because if it weren't for them I wouldn't have reached this 500 post milestone. ;)

Of course, if it weren't from my lengthy, long winded, anti-windows/pro-Mac posts, I would surely be making my 1000th post instead! =P

andytaylor125 wrote :
There's a guy called ConQuest on the forums, he's the man to ask about MACs!

At least it looks like I've established myself as the "Apple/Mac Ambassador" around here, right dj-in-norway? ;)

Peace everyone!

- ConQuest

P.S.
Maybe we can get VDJ for Mac out to beta testing today to celebrate? Hello? Hello?! Anyone?!!! ... =)

P.S.S.
I just noticed that I got my 4th star!!! =D

P.S.S.S. (can I even do that?!!!)
Also, my title has been elevated to "Experienced Professional User" as well... YIPEEEEEEE!!!

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 9:33 am
Just wondering which mac your running & what are the specs.

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 12:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
congrats

but u lost ur other fantasic title :(
hehe

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 12:11 pm
funkturnal wrote :
Just wondering which mac your running & what are the specs.

Just a 1st generation MacBook Pro:

- Intel Core Duo 1.83
- ATI x1600 128MB VRam
- 2 GB Ram
- 80 GB Sata HD

I'm using BootCamp with windows xp sp2 professional (LOL! "windows" and "professional" should never be used in the same sentence unless you are defining an oxymoron =P) to run VDJ for windows.

Just waiting for VDJ for Mac so I can dump windows out the window and into where it belongs... the trash dumpster.

=)

skyfxl wrote :
congrats

but u lost ur other fantasic title :(
hehe

Yeah. I got my "Mac Pusher" title taken away, LOL! - I heard it was the webmaster... ;)

Like I said though, it didn't bother me very much, although I would prefer something like Apple Mac Ambassador to be more politically correct and diplomatic... Mac Pusher made me sound like a drug dealer! =P

I think that's why the webmaster did that to begin with, since I highly doubt that Atomix is using Mac OS X Unix servers and are probably using linux, or heaven help you, windows servers. =0

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 12:37 pm
ConQuest wrote :
P.S.
Maybe we can get VDJ for Mac out to beta testing today to celebrate? Hello? Hello?! Anyone?!!! ... =)

I'm thinking that the dead silence and non-response to this comment is indicative of a big old "NO!" answer. =(

;)

Posted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 12:37 am

There is no beta yet...

And because of pretty tight schedule of things with Numark and all, there has been extensive programming and testing of the version with Dev Team operating with mac programmers outside France, for several weeks now...

Dev Team will be back soon to reveil the outcome:)

So hang on... getting closer ;)

Posted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 12:49 am

conquest wrote :

Gave you that as a present though ;) hehe...

small comfort compared to a mac beta, but still a shining star ...hehe

Posted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 12:51 am
dj-in-norway wrote :

conquest wrote :

Gave you that as a present though ;) hehe...

small comfort compared to a mac beta, but still a shining star ...hehe

At least something's better than nothing! =)

Posted Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 12:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)