Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: dac3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

aqusHome userMember since 2006
Hi I just bought a dac3 controller which came with PCDJ. I really like virtualdj better, so I downloaded the trial version. Is there any how to's on configuring dac3 with virtual dj to my liking. ex. I would like the jog wheel to act as a pitch bend instead of scratching, the pitch bend buttons I would like less sensitive etc.
TIA

Posted Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 7:42 am
yeah, u just need 2 download the mapper which is available once u get a pro account, btw pcdj sucks and yet they brag about hw gd it is lol and say vdj has flaws, where???

Posted Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 7:51 am
they're bragging way too much, i'm off to annoy them lol

Posted Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 8:10 am
aqusHome userMember since 2006
ok thanks. I guess I will keep shopping around. I would really like to try it to see how I like it with the dac-3 before I buy it. I think mixvibes try to buy you can use the dac-3 and re-configure it. If the software has a 20 day trial why doesn't virtualdj let you try the dac-3 re-mapper?

Posted Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 2:43 pm
there is a mapper that jpboggis made that works awesome with VDJ...i made the switch from PCDJ to VDJ about a year ago and i'm certain that VDJ and the DAC-3 setup is incredibly powerful with JPBoggis's mapper...u need the full version of VDJ to download the mapper though, but believe me, it'll be definately worth your while =D

Posted Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 3:09 pm
Agus,

Don't waste your time. There's nothing like VDJ. Buy the software. If you have any problems, we will be more than happy to help you.

The VDJ team is second to none. The forum member are extremely helpful. You will fall in love with VDJ and the DAC 3. It's a great creation for professional djs and vjs. I'm SO greatful.

Best of luck.

Jose

Posted Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 2:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)