Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help with plugins.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just started getting some of the plugins. I got Sonique put in the right spot and figured out how to use it. I am having trouble with some of the others. Such as Ghost, Gradient, and Show Logo. In the sound department I am having problems with Keyshifter for KJ's and Vocal Remover. I dont think I am putting them in the right folder or something. If someone could help me out with this, that would be great. Thanks

Posted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
audio plugins go in effects
video plugins - video effects
transitions - video trans...
mappers - external controlers

Posted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:43 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
"Keyshifter for KJ's "

It's useless in VirtualDJ v4.x
Use the one inside VirtualDJ and it's better quality ;-)

Posted Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 11:18 pm
I've put the sonique in the video effect folder that is under the plugins folder and it works fine. Ive tried this with the others and it dont seem to work. Ive placed the downloaded plugins in the folders that they should be in, under the plugin folders. Once in the folder I have doubleclicked on the plugin and it says install complete. With sonique I unzipped that file in the folder it belongs in. The others are different kind of files. Once inside the VDJ folder I have noticed the same folders that are under the plugins folder. I have tried this process with them also and nothing. I dont mean to be ignorant with this and have tried to search the forums for an answer, but no luck. The search on here does not seem to be the greatest. On the earlier versions of VDJ that I ran on my older machines, I did not run into problems with this. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I finally have a laptop that seems to run the program flawlessly but cant seem to get these plugins right. Can anybody offer some advice on this? Also note taken on the keychanger plugin. Thanks

Posted Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 3:49 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
use the sonquie plugin to load the files

on the video fx tab

Posted Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 6:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)