Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Cue Numark vs Virtual dj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ALI11CUE userMember since 2006
what is the difference between the two they have all the same things and features. is numark buying over virtual dj?

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 9:33 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Atomix Productions has collaborated with Numark to provide the CUE and VirtualVinyl software lines.

VirtualDJ 4.x = CUE = VirtualVinyl -- the differences is in what you get.
Currently the only differences are between VirtualDJ/CUE and VirtualVinyl. VirtualVinyl will ship with a sound card, a pair of TC Vinyl and TC CDs (according to Numarks promotion info)

It is foreseeable that differences will occur overtime, but since that is in the future we will have to wait and see.

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 9:36 pm
so cue and virtual dj pro are basicaly the same program?

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 11:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 11:22 pm
Nice new logo for Numark Cue ;-)
Where have you bought Numark cue, was it boxed from a shop?
Ewout

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 11:26 pm
yes it was boxed, and you can go to numark.com too find a location near you too buy the software.

Posted Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 12:32 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Virtual Vinyl is at Guitar Center for $299. Stopped in to see buddy, and I have been telling him about virtual dj and he showed my Virtual Vinyl (right now its in a small box so no TCV, and no sound card). He can get it at cost at $179. however told him to just hit virtual dj and purchase from the site. He is interested in the video mixing. He uses SSL for mixing, however told him he needs to give vdj a try.

Posted Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 4:41 am
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A buddy of mine who watched me use VDJ for the last few years recently ordered the numark version. I just bought a Numarkd dual USB soundcard DJ mixer, but want to know if JUST the Numark added External 8in, 8out soundbox is available, since I occasionally use my 2 1200 technic turntable to play music and video with. My Maya 44 sucks. Thanks for any reply.

Posted Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 7:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)