Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: wish me luck tonight guys

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rice4uHome userMember since 2004
wish me luck for tonight guys, i'm about to use vdj tcv for the first time for a live gig tonight. i just hope things turn out well. i'll let u guys know how things go.

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 12:57 am
hope it works well for u, let us know how it turns out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 4:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
good luck ;)

make a full test before u go :)

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 12:23 pm
A Dj's solemn prayer, (borrowed from 'Blazing Saddles') Oh Lord, can I do this mighty task, or am I just jerking off? Amen

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 12:54 pm
rice4uHome userMember since 2004
u guys might laugh at me on this one but here it goes... i've set up my live set turntables exactly how i wanted it, but i guess lady luck wanst on my side that night. i've played my set of tcv many times and for the first time, i've never seen it act this weird. kept on skippin on me, i've tried many things like switching the needles and etc. but i was running out of time. i was pannicking and frustrated. peeps started to come so i had no choice but to use only my hercules and my mixer suing vdj3.4. i'm so glad things went soooo smooth wit just the herules n the mixer and got the party crackin. to make the story short... tcv failed on me, so i had to do it my standard way, but i had the turntables out n everything so i faked as if i was actually spinning on those, but in reality was just using the mixer. overall, i say to myself, things could get worse, like computer crash and etc. just glad nothing bad happened while i played music for 4 hours straight in front of a big crowd. peeps were lovin wut i do.

i just wanna say i LOVE VDJ and herules very much, i wouldn't be who i am today if it wern't for u. vdj is the best software ever, and hercules is the best controller ever. i would like to thank these staff members if they r reading this

Posted Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 12:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
rice4u wrote :
u guys might laugh at me on this one but here it goes... i've set up my live set turntables exactly how i wanted it, but i guess lady luck wanst on my side that night. i've played my set of tcv many times and for the first time, i've never seen it act this weird. kept on skippin on me, i've tried many things like switching the needles and etc. but i was running out of time. i was pannicking and frustrated. peeps started to come so i had no choice but to use only my hercules and my mixer suing vdj3.4. i'm so glad things went soooo smooth wit just the herules n the mixer and got the party crackin. to make the story short... tcv failed on me, so i had to do it my standard way, but i had the turntables out n everything so i faked as if i was actually spinning on those, but in reality was just using the mixer. overall, i say to myself, things could get worse, like computer crash and etc. just glad nothing bad happened while i played music for 4 hours straight in front of a big crowd. peeps were lovin wut i do.

i just wanna say i LOVE VDJ and herules very much, i wouldn't be who i am today if it wern't for u. vdj is the best software ever, and hercules is the best controller ever. i would like to thank these staff members if they r reading this

rember console edtion = limited tcv support
so u might wana upgrade

Posted Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 11:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)