Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Continuous Repeating Of The Same Track

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a "button" to push that will endlessly repeat a singular track (song or video) in either player endlessly, for ever and ever, till death do us part?

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 7:06 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can click the "..." icon on the playlist (the list to the right of the browser) then click "repeat." Then click the magic wand button. Now drag the same song to both decks, and hit play on the left deck. Voila! The song will play over and over.

Of course, with this setup you cannot add any more songs to the playlist, but it does what you're asking.

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 9:33 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 11:04 am
Thank you for the prompt reply. I'll give it a shot tonight.

The reason for the question is I've ripped some ambient footage of fireplace scenes to use at Holiday Parties during cocktail and dinner hour. Most scenes are only about 10 minutes long. The repeat feature will allow me to leave the program running unattended.

Therefore, VDJ is playing the video while a concurrently running version of BPM Studio is playing the Holiday music, again unattended.

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 5:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u could play the song on deck A and the video on B and have the video crossfader on b and audio on A

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 5:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)