Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: well i give up no more bcd2000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well i gave up in tring to get the controller to work a little so I have brought a MK2 and it is great but I m notliking how it looks and its sixe but the performance is (so far) great. I have put the bcd2000 in the box in the hopes that a stable ASIO drive will one day come.

Just my thoughts, what do you think?

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 6:18 am
Are you using a laptop?

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 7:20 am

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 7:23 am
I actually returned my bcd 2000 to the store.
I use a Dac-2 with a mixer.

thinking of getting a dac-3

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NighClub

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 9:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think beringer should be made acountable legaly

for the issues they cause and their total lack of effort to solve the problem

Posted Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 10:42 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
Are you using a laptop?

yes, a Dell, very good laptop

and not only have I read the blogs but have wrote a few thing on my own which helped so but these are only temporary and when your out on a gig you want your system to work correctly. It funny that most gigs that I do have at least one DJ the is checking out my system so I don't want to look like a fool (as some DJs think) for using my laptop. I have put it in the box and will keep it for now and hopfuly a stable ASIO driver will come out and I can use it again. And Sky I agree with you.

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 7:49 pm
I’ve asked this before.. Does the unit work properly without any issues on a desktop Windows computer?

I’ve read problems with laptops..

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 7:55 pm
skyfxl wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/60644/Hardware_Technical_Support/_HW_How_to_solve__issues_with_no_sound__unstable_devices__pops_and_crackles_.html

tried this?

Very good post and very detailed but the problem is in the ASIO driver and all the fixes that where posted are again temporary fixes and will not stabilize the driver. These fixes that you detail in the post help to stabilize the system but not the driver it self. But again very good post and you are ready (if you haven't taken it already) for the A+Test.

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 8:28 pm
have u tried asio for all instead of the crappy beringer one?

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 8:34 pm
djchicago wrote :
paulettecerra wrote :
Are you using a laptop?

yes, a Dell, very good laptop

and not only have I read the blogs but have wrote a few thing on my own which helped so but these are only temporary and when your out on a gig you want your system to work correctly. It funny that most gigs that I do have at least one DJ the is checking out my system so I don't want to look like a fool (as some DJs think) for using my laptop. I have put it in the box and will keep it for now and hopfuly a stable ASIO driver will come out and I can use it again. And Sky I agree with you.

so the bcd2000 sucks for laptops and desktops... thank you...

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 8:49 pm
:(

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 8:51 pm
the BCD2000 will not work with any other driver but its own but you can use it to help stabilize temporary but the driver stills becomes unstable. When using ASIO4ALL when that driver does become unstable it locks up more frequently to the point of not working for more then a min or so.

Posted Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 8:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)