Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: MiniScratch 1280x800 (request)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Unfortunately I cannot Get Skin Resizer to work properly can we get a MiniScratch 1280x800...... The other question is ..... Can you add a Native Button for Reverse (I'm a BCD2000 User)

Posted Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 6:38 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i was thinking of that ;) as far as i know the resizer only does the Bmp not the XML so all code would have to be adjusted. the reverse option i can toss in no problem. Any suggestions for a spot? i think i going to add effects selector and hot cues somewhere also.

Posted Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 9:16 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have to say this skin does not require a lot of work, so you should be careful about the HOT CUES especially since they may ruin the look/functionality of your excellent skin and I have not read that users really want these ( I could be wrong.)

You could put the 'reverse' button opposite the 'keylock' button on each deck.
You could put a selectable panel with eq faders/effects/cues/ and still maintain the original 'look'.
Also, you may consider moving the 'beat meters' closer together to be more effective.

I still love the sking the way it is, please take no offense to my suggestions.

Posted Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 9:38 pm
none taken, i was just looking at the area that displays the cue time, the buttons that are there are small as hell and probably too hard to actually make use out of. Everything i think of with the skin is towards function, the hot cues i sometimes find myself wanting to use more then one cue point in a song but your right it is rare. I also find myself looking to quickly change effects and moving the cursor down to the effects tabs sometimes does not happen as quick as i would like. Beyond that, have no fear i will not mess with the function of it. As soon as i finish it, i might work on a 1200x800.

i'm working on these functions tonight ;)

Posted Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 1:32 am
YES PLEASE 1280x800 PLEASE ITS MY FAVORITE SIZE

Posted Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 4:13 am
Happy holidays!

Coming very soon Miniscratch 1280x800

I'm just finishing up a few tweaks

beyond that a complete redo for 2007

Posted Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 2:48 pm
Bro Thank you so much much appreciation.. Can you add in a HOT SPOT for reverse mode?

Posted Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 9:13 pm

Posted Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 3:53 pm
THANKS YOU SOOO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST.....

Posted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 6:06 pm
vizafuHome userMember since 2007
hello, thannks for the skin

Posted Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 7:37 am
well thanks... but the skin is intended for licensed "professional" users , so if you do have it then you owe me a drink.

Posted Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 2:18 pm
Yeah i wanna Drink as well, cause this skin has too much Bang for 1 Drink...

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 8:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)