Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mixing live videos with Denon 5000 / serato / and Virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all

I just wanted to share with anyone that is a serato DJ that mixing videos is only a s-video cable away.

In recent months after a great DJ show demo our company started using VDJ to the max. With this on your lap top it interfaces directly with your serato box and your into live video mixes.

At you need to download the time code tracks from virtual DJ load the software and your off and running. What best about it is you can live mix just like Cd's or using your serato.
You can live mix videos and have the artist moving back an forth with the mix of your hand.

It is off the hook!! I'm bringing in ton of extra money now offering clients a video option.
I just rent out a screen and projector run a s-video cable from my Dell XPS 1200 laptop into a simple push button switcher, I also bring my home video camera for live dance floor shots and small DVD player to play a DVD called Shadow dancers which is really cool.

Here is some recent picts from gigs. Feel free to check it out. Its take's DJ'ing to a whole new level and its great fun

Trey B
Silversound DJ's
http://www.silversound.com/resume_feedback.asp?djcode=THB&resume_type=

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 6:57 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Hey silversound, you may want to have a look at your setup there, in the pictures you have vdj outputting a window instead of the 2nd output of your video card which would rid you of the blue bar across the top of your video out. You can find this option in the video tab inside vdj's config, simply set it to the second output in the drop down box.

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 7:09 am
Updated picture links

Trey B

Cha slide at a school dance- everybody clap your hands!!

Set up pluging into a TV at a country club mitzfah- Shadow dancers on screen

Sweet 16 with Justin timberlake sexy back- full light show!!

Can anybody say YMCA- shot this all the wall at a Mitzfah

big homecoming dance

Rocking a slow song w Kelly Clarkson- rip from American idol finals!!

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 8:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)