Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Behringer BCD2000 info please!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm seriopsuly thinking of getting a Behringer BCD2000 but I cannot find any info in the BDJ software it comes with. Is it any good? I hear the BCD2000 does not work correctly with Virtual DJ.
Any info anyone can give me is very much appreciated
Thanks
colinfitz

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 12:52 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it works ok

but a couple features are missing due to poor drivers by beringer

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 1:03 am
rdtraxxHome userMember since 2006
Yes, may be... but other programs have resoved that problems... I think VDJ are now working on it... and I suppose they solve that problems (prelisten, and more) on next releases... Now I've purchased DjDecks... cheaper... less profesional, may be... but it works really well... When VDJ works 100% i'll test it. >

Bye

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 3:45 am
mmm no comment

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 3:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
rdtraxx wrote :
Yes, may be... but other programs have resoved that problems... I think VDJ are now working on it... and I suppose they solve that problems (prelisten, and more) on next releases... Now I've purchased DjDecks... cheaper... less profesional, may be... but it works really well... When VDJ works 100% i'll test it. >

Bye

VDJ works 100% (except mic). But you have to be 100% licenced user to download the mapper and see the VDJ working excellent with the BCD.
Mic is something that has to do with drivers. DjDecks maybe handles the drivers better but in no way i would compare the two softwares. I've tried allmost everything but i stick to VDJ. Everybody has a point of view but i am afraid you can not be objective, because you haven't tried the updates and the mapper.

Bugs and problems will allways be in every software, that is why updates excist.

So buy the programm download the updates and the mapper, and see for yourself that it works perfectly.

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 6:40 pm
Is the software that comes with it any good?

I can only find one screenshot, nothing else

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 8:02 pm
not reali tis very basic

Posted Sun 19 Nov 06 @ 9:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)