sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
- Numark CueControl (virtual vinyl )
- Numark DMC2 will post when i know more they havent shared much yet

Posted Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 11:41 pm
thanks for the info

Posted Wed 27 Dec 06 @ 2:43 am

BECOME THE ULTIMATE DIGITAL DJ!

The iCUE is a complete DJ workstation which allows you to mix audio files directly from your computer. The iCUE features the world-class CUE DJ software and a dedicated controller, allowing you to scratch, control pitch and automatically beat match digital music. But that is not all. With built-in sampling, looping and effects processing capability, the iCUE lets you take your mixing to the next level. And with the built-in recorder, you can record your mixes on the fly and burn them on CDs. The iCUE also features video support so you can play, scratch and add effects to video files, making the iCUE an incredible multimedia mixing system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Features

CUE professional DJ software included
Big wheels for scratch, effect, and speed control
Crossfader
Level and pitch controls

Computer Requirements

Minimum:
PIII 850 MhZ computer
1024x768 SVGA video
DirectX compatible soundcard
256 MB RAM
40 MB free on the hard-drive
Recommended:
P4 3 Ghz computer
DirectX Video Card such as:
Nvidia Geforce 6600 or higher or ATI 9800 or higher
4.1 DirectX compatible soundcard (with front and rear separate outputs)
1 GB RAM
200 MB free on the hard-drive

Posted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 10:25 am
Interesting, does it have soundcard included for prelisten? Can be manipulated through midi?

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 6:23 pm
i belive it is a midicontroler only

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 6:28 pm
You know if NuVJ of numark has a soundcard integrated?

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 6:30 pm
RECCOMENDED:
4.1 DirectX compatible soundcard (with front and rear separate outputs)

- so it looks like it does not have one.

not sure about nuVJ but in that case it should have audio and video outs too (not likely the case) ;-)

Posted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 6:33 pm
Hello..I'm can't get my DAC2 controller to work my virtual dj software.... installed the hardware program for use of controller. On virtual d, I click on config. then remote contoller... I enabled DAC auto-detect and USB and still doesn't work.does it need to be on com1 com2 com3 com 4? Did i do something wrong? Please help!

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 4:47 am

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 9:20 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Another new one controller for 2007!!!
Vestax VCI-100

The VCI-100 is highly PROFESSIONAL with a JOG wheel built with sensor and control technology from our turntables. Also featured is a variable curve generator that controls the crossfader curve from the hardware with original faders. The VCI-100 is built with high quality mechanical parts and a PCB designed for accurate and stable operation.

More info http://vestax.com/v/products/players/vci100.html

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 2:48 pm
NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL USB / MIDI TABLETOP DJ SOFTWARE CONTROLLER

Hi res image http://www.skratchworx.com/images/namm2007/big/numark_totalcontrol.jpg

Control your favorite DJ software with traditional DJ hardware

Cumberland, RI – January 1, 2007. Numark, the world’s leading brand of professional DJ equipment and the driving force behind the High-Tech musical revolution, is proud to introduce their innovative Total Control DJ software controller.

Designed with Numark’s “users-first” approach and driven by extensive DJ and developer field testing, Total Control is the missing link for software DJs who yearn for the control they left behind when they switched from traditional mixer to the multi-processing power of laptop DJing. It is now easier than ever for DJs to maximize the potential of their digital music arsenal, trading in time-wasting mouse control for the traditional hardware to which they are accustomed. This fully class-compliant USB MIDI device is the ultimate for any performing computer DJ.

Total Control’s easy-to-use interface is similar to popular Numark crossfader and jog-wheel-based mixing stations like the iDJ² and NuVJ. Total Control’s 31 buttons, 20 knobs and 5 faders send MIDI data from the controller to your DJ software of choice, making the inconvenience of mouse or glide-pad software control a thing of the past. No assignment of software parameters for the Total Control is necessary – simply connect the controller to a computer with a USB cable, enable it on the user’s computer’s “config” menu, and watch the virtual controls respond to Total Control’s actions. It couldn’t be easier.

Considering Numark’s renowned track record in the world of DJ mixers and CD players, it’s a given that Total Control’s layout is optimized for ease of use. Any DJ will be up and mixing on the Total Control within minutes of connection to a Mac OSX or Windows XP computer. And with its USB connectivity, there are no drivers needed. Total Control is USB bus powered, so no adapter is needed, and it also features a Kensington security slot, for secure theft protection.

The Total Control comes packaged with Numark’s Cue Lite and Native Instruments’ Traktor LE software, with already-mapped controls and overlay “skins” for both applications. The functionality of both software packages allows PC and Mac users to play, scratch and mix both audio and video files simultaneously, opening up more mix possibilities than ever before.

But Total Control isn’t limited to a select few DJ software options – DJs can use this powerful controller with any DJ software application that supports MIDI. There is no need to relearn a new software application with the Total Control – users have total control of this unit’s powerful capabilities.

Numark CEO Jack O’Donnell says, “Numark’s Total Control is an exciting new controller that allows DJs to make the most of their favorite DJ software while still using time-tested mixing hardware. Numark is proud to help push DJ technology ahead, while still giving users all the tools they need to excel at their craft.”

Info: http://www.skratchworx.com/news/comments.php4?id=609

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 4:00 pm
Behringer B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 — the Hottest Hands-On DJ Mixer from BEHRINGER

It’s everything you ever wanted in a DJ production tool. It’s gorgeous, you can put your hands on it and the software is just irresistible.

The B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 DJ mixer lets you play, mix and scratch any MP3, WAV or other audio format with a real vinyl feel. Packed with mind-blowing features such as mixer, dual-player, effects, mic/phono preamps and a full-fledged monitor section, this 4-channel USB audio interface perfectly complements the included Native Instruments Traktor 3 LE DJ software or most other DJ software, running on Windows XP and Mac OS X operating systems. You've waited long enough. Go to your local dealer, and make sure this hot babe is yours.

Put your hands on and spin!

http://www.behringer.com/BCD3000/index.cfm?lang=ENG

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 7:01 pm
Wow, is that the replacement of the bcd2000 that behringer had announced? I hope it doesn't freeze like bcd2000 hehehe :)

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 7:14 pm
DOnwload the PDF on Behringer web and zoom a little bit. Looks like some buttons now have different functions. and I hope microphone is now directly glued to output without using of computer. I planned to do this mod for bcd2000 but I sold it ... hope bcd3000 has this. as in case your pc dies you can at least say something like okay time for break. :-)

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 7:17 pm

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 7:17 pm
M-Audio - Torq Xponent

Torq Xponent is a cutting-edge performance system that brings professional-grade control to the world of the computer-based DJ. Engineered by M-Audio’s SynchroScience Design Group, the package includes the Torq DJ software that’s revolutionizing digital DJing and the Xponent hardware control surface that puts all that power right at your fingertips. With full-size tactile controls, an integrated USB audio interface and intuitive MIDI-learn capabilities, Torq Xponent bridges the gap between traditional DJ hardware and today’s powerful performance software once and for all. This completely integrated system combines the features of a standard two-channel DJ mixer with the controls of a pair of DJ CD players, letting you cue, mix and scratch digital files without touching the host computer.

More info: http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.main&ID=d45a40965327c968eda528464bcd984c

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 7:55 pm
[quote=cioce]M-Audio - Torq Xponent

The track pad is nice… To bad it doesn’t have a Mic

Posted Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 8:13 pm
i'm gonna go on a shopping spree to test everything out...i'm going out on a limb and i'm going to pick up the new dmc2...the icue...and the bcd3000 and try to find one that works best....i currently use the dac-3 mixed with a gemini 19" rackmount mixer...i want to upgrade this mixer to the pioneer djm3000 because i need a 19" rackmount mixer with effects....would love some suggestions...i have the oddessey box with the sliding tray for laptop mount and 19" rackmount spaces for mixer and controller...would love to keep this setup as everything fits in a box...but i need some more functions to be creative with...i would spend the money to get the two icdx's with a numark dx9000 mixer but i want to avoid making my setup less portable

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 8:36 am
I think the Vestax VCI-100 wins;)

- TOUCH SENSITIVE PLATTER - and sensitivity is adjustable at back
- Crossfader curves can be set at back of controller
- LOTS of buttons and knobs to asign to software
- Looks cool, and has the right design
- METAL body, same size as a laptop, and thin but solid made.

Posted Sun 21 Jan 07 @ 2:34 pm
can one run the vestax vci100 through VDJ?

Thanks,
Trevor

Posted Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 8:28 am
38%