Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: the second screen of video does not maximize in the projector

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

when I maximize the video screen that will be presented in the projector it minimizes again. The controls of windows also do not disappear. In return of the image it is blue with the controls of windows. With oretirar the controls of windows and maximizing the screen normally?

Posted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 5:14 pm
1. Your video card must support dual output.

2. The projector must be connected to the computer, before you boot up.

3. In VDJ, config, video, video output, Activate should be checked, and TV Output pulldown, you should see your videocard. Chose that one.

4. Load video into player, play, and make sure the video crossfader is set to that player.

5. Finally, I don't think you have these options, If you are not a registerd user. I could be wrong.

Posted Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 12:25 am
in the screen of configuration of video of the VirtualDJ "window” inside of combo only appears the option . I have only one plate of video and in it it has exit for SVGA and VGA. I obtained to see 2ª screen in the TV, but I do not obtain to take off the edges.

Posted Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 1:16 pm
I am having trouble understanding you, because english is probably not your native tongue. If you do not see your video card in that drop down, then your machine does not see it, or you do not have dual output function. Is this a laptop? What video card do you have? You may have to configure your video card for dual output. Use your video card menu to see if it offers dual output. Remember, Your TV has to be connected to the computer before you boot up, or your card won't see it.

Posted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 12:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)